New Line Cinema | Release Date: July 26, 2002
6.6
Generally favorable reviews based on 193 Ratings
WATCH NOW
AnnaR.Jul 23, 2006
Really great movie. I loved Fat B*****d, Mini Me played a great part when he moved to the good side, Beyonce and of course, Mike Myers. [***SPOILERS***] I loved the fight scene between Mini Me (who wanted to tell Austin he turned to the good Really great movie. I loved Fat B*****d, Mini Me played a great part when he moved to the good side, Beyonce and of course, Mike Myers. [***SPOILERS***] I loved the fight scene between Mini Me (who wanted to tell Austin he turned to the good side) and Austin! Really recommend this movie! Expand
2 of 2 users found this helpful
R.DalviApr 23, 2006
Painfully and outrageously funny. Mini Me, Austin and Dr. Evil are the best characters already. Now, Number 3, Nigel Powers and Goldmember join the list. The starting sequence is the best.
AlexG.Apr 14, 2008
What a riot! just as good as ever before if not better (actually not as good as the second one) but this is hilarious Goldmember stealing the show with his whitty accent and disgusting habits...it's just a shame it looks like the end What a riot! just as good as ever before if not better (actually not as good as the second one) but this is hilarious Goldmember stealing the show with his whitty accent and disgusting habits...it's just a shame it looks like the end for them or is it? Scott is after Austin now. Expand
JayHAug 27, 2009
It's hard not to laugh at a lot of the material, it is so delightfully over the top, it's very entertaining and enjoyable. The appearance by major stars in cameo's is a great plus. Hilarious!
ZilcellDec 15, 2011
This is the best Austin Powers yet. It grabs your attention because of not only the great performances, but also the random comedy. The ending may surprise you.
b-radDec 25, 2012
Austin Powers Goldmember is one of the funniest f- - -ing movies of all time. And is the best James Bond parody to date.
TrilobiteGSep 26, 2015
Unconventionally silly, dazzlingly hilarious and packed to the brim with innuendo and a variety of jokes. Gold member is the best out of the trilogy and is one of the funniest movies of all time.
FilmVirtueMar 8, 2014
Mike Myers reprising his role as Austin Powers now in a new era can be considered to have good laughs and reoccurring incidents that prove to be a significant improvement from the second.
BeastprogamerSep 25, 2016
This movie was HILARIOUS!!!!! My family and I enjoyed it very much! The storyline is great. The characters like Mini Me are funny. The humour put into this movie was SO FUNNY for the most part I just could NOT stop laughing, like the mollyThis movie was HILARIOUS!!!!! My family and I enjoyed it very much! The storyline is great. The characters like Mini Me are funny. The humour put into this movie was SO FUNNY for the most part I just could NOT stop laughing, like the molly scene. That was my favourite scene in the movie. Hell, Tokyo even makes an appearence. I've lived there before btw. This movie is awesome and you should totally watch it! Expand