6.5

1. Dec 25, 2012
    Austin Powers Goldmember is one of the funniest f- - -ing movies of all time. And is the best James Bond parody to date.
  2. Dec 15, 2011
    This is the best Austin Powers yet. It grabs your attention because of not only the great performances, but also the random comedy. The ending may surprise you.
  3. AlexG.
    Apr 14, 2008
    What a riot! just as good as ever before if not better (actually not as good as the second one) but this is hilarious Goldmember stealing the show with his whitty accent and disgusting habits...it's just a shame it looks like the end for them or is it? Scott is after Austin now.
  4. AnnaR.
    Jul 23, 2006
    Really great movie. I loved Fat B*****d, Mini Me played a great part when he moved to the good side, Beyonce and of course, Mike Myers. [***SPOILERS***] I loved the fight scene between Mini Me (who wanted to tell Austin he turned to the good side) and Austin! Really recommend this movie!
  5. RachaelP.
    Apr 30, 2004
    One of the funniest and BEST movies i've seen (that includes the whole series)...but it's definitely my favorite!!!
  6. JacobH.
    Oct 8, 2003
    AWESOME.
  7. JacquelineR.
    Sep 11, 2003
    This was a super hilarious movie, where I laughed outloud so many times, that I lost count!!!
  8. SamM.
    Aug 10, 2003
    Very good film , very shagadelic. i like it i like it a lot.
  9. AnnaG.
    Jul 26, 2003
    Absolute fun and grooviness! It is an excellent movie and I could watch it for days over and over again.
  10. KatieM.
    Jun 24, 2003
    I thought this movie was awesome! I would have to say Austin Powers is the only series that gets better as it goes. I can't go through a day without quoting the movie in some way. My day just wouldn't be as fun without a quote from Austin Powers: Goldmemeber.
  11. BenH.
    Dec 5, 2002
    Hilariously funny, unless your the type to take offense to something thats not incredibly original. This movie is a comedy and trust me you will laugh. If you dont- kill yourself cause you obviously have no sense of humor and whats life without a sense of humor? Mike Myers is a comic genius!!!!
  12. ErikaM.
    Nov 10, 2002
    I thought this movie was great. maybe not the funniest Austin Powers movie but defienitly good. i laughed the whole time!
  13. Missy
    Oct 11, 2002
    It rules.
  14. TimA.
    Sep 20, 2002
    Now this is what you call a movie. The funniest of all. Mike Myers is the funniest guy, should get an award!
  15. Lyndsey
    Sep 6, 2002
    Fun, funny, worth seeing.
  16. NigelP.
    Sep 2, 2002
    This is the funniest movie of all time. Period. I love the Austin Powers movies especially because of their careful use of shadows and object placement to create hilarious gags. Awesome movie, the rap video is FREAKING HILARIOUS! THE FUNNIEST MOMENT IN MOVIE HISTORY! If you STILL haven't seen this movie, then go see it. NOW!!!!
  17. KTM.
    Aug 28, 2002
    This is the best movie by far in the Austin Powers trilogy. I've already seen it three times and I'm still not tired of it. Mike Myers is a comic genius--Austin is shagadelic as usual, Dr. Evil has never been so funny, Goldmember is odd but grew on me and Fat Bastard is gross and hilarious with his extensive talks of his waste. I loved every gag!
  18. SteveK.
    Aug 20, 2002
    I just laughed my way through this movie with friends then spent the rest of the evening rehashing the funny parts (of which there were ample) and laughing again. What a great time. I was primed for a movie that was just a rehashing of the other two. I was not prepared for the completely original ways in which the earlier films were spoofed. Far from running on bad ideas (or running out I just laughed my way through this movie with friends then spent the rest of the evening rehashing the funny parts (of which there were ample) and laughing again. What a great time. I was primed for a movie that was just a rehashing of the other two. I was not prepared for the completely original ways in which the earlier films were spoofed. Far from running on bad ideas (or running out of ideas), Myers is working with his creative juices at full froth. This movie is full of the same kind of satire that makes The Simpsons work. I cannot recall how many films and themes were spoofed overtly or subtlely but the humor seemed to come at a steady pace throughout the movie. I am always surprised at how some people do not like the things that make me laugh a lot. I don't think my father would like this movie unless I was there to point out why it was being funny. But if you are tuned into the frequency of humor of the AP series, it doesn't get much better. Well worth the cost of the babysitter for us. Expand
  19. JayD.
    Aug 10, 2002
    Another hilarious entry -- of course its utterly stupid and rehashed; thats the point.
  20. JangoF.
    Aug 4, 2002
    So funny, in a stupid sort of way. But that's the point.
  21. RobertB.
    Aug 3, 2002
    It was a funny, funny movie that i laughed to until the end. Funnier and more original than the first two. Be sure to watch this movie!
  22. APFan
    Aug 3, 2002
    Mike Meyers is a comedic genius. This is possibly one of the funniest movies I have ever seen-- as good as AP 1 & 2 combined. Granted, some jokes were not funny. But what is funny is what matters. I was laughing through most of the movie, I loved it...definitely a summer must see.
  23. TonyB.
    Aug 2, 2002
    Too funny. Like "Something About Mary" there will be those who love it and those who deplore it (not much in the middle). I laughed more during this movie than any in a long time. All the surprises were great! Yeah, Baby, Yeeaahh.
  24. KellyE.
    Jul 31, 2002
    GREAT MOVIE!!!
  25. RaymondS.
    Jul 30, 2002
    That was the funniest sh.. I have ever seen. It made me laugh so hard I couldn't even breathe. I thought I was going to die.
  26. U.S.
    Jul 30, 2002
    I like it! Yeah baby!
    Jul 27, 2002
    The best, funniest movie of the trilogy of Austin Powers. Best movie of the summer. YEAH BABY!
  28. LaurenD.
    Jul 26, 2002
    Groovy! A good light-hearted film. Lots of laughs and fun. It's not supposed to be taken seriously, so those who do take it too seriously (hmm CRITICS) wouldn't like it. If you have any sense of humor at all you'll like this movie a lot!
  29. AppleH.
    Jul 26, 2002
    Yeah baby, Austin is back along with his lovable nemesis, Dr. Evil, Mini-Me, Fat Bastard and all the rest. If you want to shag a good time for all, then this is the flick for you. Yeah baby lots of laughs!
  30. TomJ.
    Jul 26, 2002
    I was laughing just as hard as ever in this one. Myers knew he had to throw a few surprises to keep everyone on their toes, and he kept me laughing through the entire movie.

1. The latest installment in the Austin Powers series has stopped making much sense at all, but it sure gets its giggle on, and good.
  2. Goldmember comes after years of escalating vulgarity have thrown the need for caution -- and cleverness -- out of fashion.
    The gifted Myers lets his once and (I hope) future shag king get lost in an elephantine Hollywood franchise. The first time was the charm, baby.