New Line Cinema | Release Date: July 26, 2002
6.6
Generally favorable reviews based on 118 Ratings
WATCH NOW
FreedomFightersOct 31, 2016
What happens when the second film in your series outgrosses its predecessor in its opening weekend? Apparently, you run out of ideas and get a little money-hungry. "Austin Powers in Goldmember" has no problem recycling jokes from the previousWhat happens when the second film in your series outgrosses its predecessor in its opening weekend? Apparently, you run out of ideas and get a little money-hungry. "Austin Powers in Goldmember" has no problem recycling jokes from the previous films, but it's still a relatively entertaining film thanks largely to the many performances of Mike Myers. It's definitely a decent film, just don't set your expectations too high. Expand
BeastprogamerSep 25, 2016
This movie was HILARIOUS!!!!! My family and I enjoyed it very much! The storyline is great. The characters like Mini Me are funny. The humour put into this movie was SO FUNNY for the most part I just could NOT stop laughing, like the mollyThis movie was HILARIOUS!!!!! My family and I enjoyed it very much! The storyline is great. The characters like Mini Me are funny. The humour put into this movie was SO FUNNY for the most part I just could NOT stop laughing, like the molly scene. That was my favourite scene in the movie. Hell, Tokyo even makes an appearence. I've lived there before btw. This movie is awesome and you should totally watch it! Expand
EpicLadySpongeFeb 3, 2016
Well... there you have it, folks. The franchise has gone into a mixed situation. Don't destroy it with a rushed project otherwise the score will get worse. Take your time to make it and it'll be better.
TrilobiteGSep 26, 2015
Unconventionally silly, dazzlingly hilarious and packed to the brim with innuendo and a variety of jokes. Gold member is the best out of the trilogy and is one of the funniest movies of all time.
beingryanjudeAug 31, 2014
Of all possibilities, the Austin Powers franchise manages to redeem itself with its third installment. Goldmember is not only exciting but jokes actually hit. Not to mention a fun inclusion of Beyoncé.
FilmVirtueMar 8, 2014
Mike Myers reprising his role as Austin Powers now in a new era can be considered to have good laughs and reoccurring incidents that prove to be a significant improvement from the second.
b-radDec 25, 2012
Austin Powers Goldmember is one of the funniest f- - -ing movies of all time. And is the best James Bond parody to date.
ballpark_frankNov 25, 2012
Right from the beginning, this movie will grab fans of the first two 'Austin Powers' movies. However, there's a small matter of what follows after the cold opening. And that's where this flick seems to fall apart. Continuing the trend ofRight from the beginning, this movie will grab fans of the first two 'Austin Powers' movies. However, there's a small matter of what follows after the cold opening. And that's where this flick seems to fall apart. Continuing the trend of sexual innuendo (funny during the first two, merely 'filler' in this one) and gross-out scenes (funny during the second movie, but again simply filler in this), this wanders aimlessly trying to make fun of "Goldfinger", which I'll admit would be difficult to do even with a decent plan. I think therein lies the problem..."Goldfinger" itself was so over-the-top, it's hard for someone to satirize it to any satisfactory level. I liked the first two movies, but this entry just left me wondering it Myers and company have finally jumped the sharks (yes...with laser beams on their heads). Expand
ZilcellDec 15, 2011
This is the best Austin Powers yet. It grabs your attention because of not only the great performances, but also the random comedy. The ending may surprise you.
spadenxDec 12, 2011
It was better then the previous film but still no where near as good as it once was. I didnt like Beyonce at all and the film was boring at times and felt too dragged on. A below average comedy that could have been a lot better.
grandpajoe6191Oct 4, 2011
It's pointless to make such a inane sequel from a unorganized franchise. Yes, i'm talking about Austin Powers.
ArkonBladeOct 26, 2010
alot of stars pop in to make cameos in this third installment along with alot of the old jokes from the last 2 films . im starting to feel like im waching airplane 2 now. theres still some funny moments in this film but recycling your jokesalot of stars pop in to make cameos in this third installment along with alot of the old jokes from the last 2 films . im starting to feel like im waching airplane 2 now. theres still some funny moments in this film but recycling your jokes 3x in a row just isnt funny. Expand
JayHAug 27, 2009
It's hard not to laugh at a lot of the material, it is so delightfully over the top, it's very entertaining and enjoyable. The appearance by major stars in cameo's is a great plus. Hilarious!
JoelC.Jul 31, 2009
Not as good as the other two, for sure. But that's expected. Automatic 0 for score balancing enforced. Please continue to the next user review.
0 of 3 users found this helpful
AlexG.Apr 14, 2008
What a riot! just as good as ever before if not better (actually not as good as the second one) but this is hilarious Goldmember stealing the show with his whitty accent and disgusting habits...it's just a shame it looks like the end What a riot! just as good as ever before if not better (actually not as good as the second one) but this is hilarious Goldmember stealing the show with his whitty accent and disgusting habits...it's just a shame it looks like the end for them or is it? Scott is after Austin now. Expand
KatherineAug 8, 2006
I liked the first one. Loved the second one, but this one? Not at all. I hated this one. I found it kind of gross. It did'nt have it's same humore. They could have done better, and like I said, it was really gross.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
AnnaR.Jul 23, 2006
Really great movie. I loved Fat B*****d, Mini Me played a great part when he moved to the good side, Beyonce and of course, Mike Myers. [***SPOILERS***] I loved the fight scene between Mini Me (who wanted to tell Austin he turned to the good Really great movie. I loved Fat B*****d, Mini Me played a great part when he moved to the good side, Beyonce and of course, Mike Myers. [***SPOILERS***] I loved the fight scene between Mini Me (who wanted to tell Austin he turned to the good side) and Austin! Really recommend this movie! Collapse
2 of 2 users found this helpful
R.DalviApr 23, 2006
Painfully and outrageously funny. Mini Me, Austin and Dr. Evil are the best characters already. Now, Number 3, Nigel Powers and Goldmember join the list. The starting sequence is the best.