7.0

1. Aug 31, 2014
    Enthusiastic as ever; however, I'm still not impressed or convinced by Mike Myers' Austin Powers or his Dr. Evil. More laughs than the first installment, but it's not enough.
  2. Mar 8, 2014
    Where in this movie I certainly enjoyed a duet with a psychopath and his evil clone, I believe the second film to be the most dull out of the series. The plot is good, as well as the acting but the story line eventually begins to bore and feel repeated as the film progresses.
  3. Dec 15, 2011
    This Austin Powers sequel is better than the original because of the new characters Fat Bastard and Mini-me. They make this Austin Powers film feel like a breath of fresh air.
  4. Dec 12, 2011
    It proves how fast you can kill a series when the sequel is nothing compared to the first film. Its pretty trashy if you ask me. The jokes are not that funny, The plot was incredibly stupid, the acting is average at best. Its just one piece of trash after another. I was a fan of the first film but my god did this suck.
  5. Oct 4, 2011
    I like how Michael Myers happily performs with great enthusiasm, but "Austin Powers: The Spy who Shagged Me" is a over-the-boundaries-of-the-definition-happy movie with too much penis jokes.
  6. Mar 2, 2011
    Very funny and a good movie to watch with friends on a goofy night. It is the type of movie that you can watch and laugh, talk to your friends, get something to eat and not miss a beat because it is pretty much a formula spy movie with laughs throughout.
  7. Oct 26, 2010
    like the first movie, its also hilarious
  8. Oct 26, 2010
    a pretty decent sequel to the first film with some good laughs . i loved the jerry springer opening . but myers seems to be recycling jokes from the first film which i feel is a major no no. try to be abit more original . yet again though myers dr. evil charicter steels the whole movie.

1. Reviewed by: Jay Carr
    Give your brain the night off, and Myers will make you smile too.
    Would be too long even if it were twice as funny. And that about sums up the movie.
  3. Turns out to be less than the sum of its wonderfully silly and bizarre parts.