5.5

1. Nov 6, 2011
    I am a big fan of the Alien & Predator series, and I love this movie. I think this film is very underrated and it's really entertaining and fun. Even though it has little gore, it's still a great film.
  2. May 15, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. So they wanted to make the most feared thing in the universe look like pansies? Ya right. two of the damn predators die in the first 30 min! I know they are apparently kids and all, but damn, they are still predators. Expand
  3. Jul 7, 2014
    Highly entertaining and re-watchable. As a fan of the AVP series I love seeing the idea come to life through live action. Great art designs and effects where the CGI really just adds to great miniatures and full scale animatronics and suits. Watching predators fight aliens... Gets better every time.

A reductive spook show in which a bunch of puny humans get chased around by scary monsters.
  2. Reviewed by: Dennis Harvey
    The thing-a-ma-jigs have it out with the whatch-a-ma-call-its -- as several humans scurry and scream between -- in Alien Vs. Predator, the kind of two-for-one dogfight (last repped by "Freddy Vs. Jason") that usually does more to bury a franchise than revive it.
  3. It's a murky, empty-headed dive into the depths of the Antarctic and the heart of monster movie cliches that leaves you praying for most of the cast to get killed off fast, to put them (and us) out of our misery.