American Broadcasting Company (ABC) | Release Date: August 4, 1995
7.7
Generally favorable reviews based on 96 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MichelleP.Nov 12, 2002
Look, I tried. All right? I tried. I tried to like Babe, but for some reason, couldn't. Maybe it was just too depressing for me to handle since it had to do with animals (I love animals, and can't stand seeing them die). Or maybe I Look, I tried. All right? I tried. I tried to like Babe, but for some reason, couldn't. Maybe it was just too depressing for me to handle since it had to do with animals (I love animals, and can't stand seeing them die). Or maybe I just couldn't feel any warmth from the setting(s). But heck! I haven't read the book! What do I know? I think there'll be plenty more people out there who liked this movie better than I did, but I can't stand seeing ... [Spoiler omitted]. Sorry, that's just how I feel. Expand
0 of 1 users found this helpful
sil3nt_nickMar 24, 2013
Very boring story line with some laughs provided by Ferdinand the duck. The first half of the film was fine, but the second half was uninteresting. The acting was decent.
SEROJNov 10, 2016
Adorable story about a pig who plays the role of a dog. A bit unfinished, predictable (although there were scenes that really were unexpected and inappropriate). So overall a decent movie that you may like or dislike.