3.2

1. Jan 2, 2012
    Really Really Really Super Uncreative, Plot Is Trash, The Cast Is Just Blech, One Of The Worst Directors Of ALL TIME!
    One Of The Worst Movies I Have Ever Seen In My Whole Life (I'v Seen This & Titanic :)
  2. Nov 14, 2012
    There must be a standard as to how bad movies get, but this is just ridiculous. Hard to believe they made a sequel to this considering how bad this movie was. The idea for it is the worst I've heard of, and this movie might just match up to how bad Howard the duck was.
  3. Aug 30, 2010
    Baby Geniuses is possibly the worst movie I have ever seen.It is full of bad acting,bad jokes,and worst of all a bad story line. Baby shooting off one liners may sound funny but it is not. Call those jumping jacks? More like jumping jerks! Yeah this is some real quality stuff. Sadly that is one of the better quotes in the movie. The fight sequences are so bad it is almost funny to watch. After seeing guys with guns chase a baby,and then the baby defending himself with kung-fu that looks like something from the Matrix you know you are watching a bad movie. The musical score is terrible beyond explanation,and never backs up the dialouge or the scene of the movie. You can not blame the actors (even though there bad) for there acting no one can make that script sound good. All in all this is the one of the worst movies ever and you should not see it!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  4. Aug 7, 2011
    I grew up watching this movie. its somewhat funny. and it appeals more towards kids. obviously most adults wont find it fun! this movie isnt that bad. so im giving it a 5.
  5. Dec 18, 2012
    Movies like this one shouldn't be allowed, kids that I know hate this movie, it's cheap and senseless. It's incredible that TV programs such as Curious George can be much more interesting than this poor product.
  6. Mar 23, 2013
    This has to be one of the most atrocious films I have ever laid eyes on. I went into this film thinking it would be slightly decent, because Bob Clark was directing it, I guess I was completely wrong.
  7. Nov 29, 2013
    How did this movie even pass anything? It has one of the worst ideas ever, with terrible acting and a terrible script all together. I know this is a kids movie, but I don't see how any kid would appreciate this. It even has awful humor that seals the deal.
  8. Mar 2, 2014
    Eww just plain eww. I hated this movie so much, that I wanted to punch every actor in the face and bludgeon the director and writers for ever making a movie like this

Overwhelming dislike - based on 14 Critics

1. About as endearing as unanesthetized gum surgery.
  2. The hokey dialogue and witless physical gags keep everything painful and hectoring.
  3. Reviewed by: Michael Sauter