3.1

1. Jan 25, 2014
    This movie is a disaster. It is a compilation of badly made jokes intended for mentally-unstable humans. It is most definitely not a 'must watch', and shouldn't even be made for the public eye.
  2. Jan 19, 2014
    I know a movie is good when the critics have negative reviews. This movie is hilarious and worth seeing. I tend to lean toward general public reviews rather than the "critics".
  3. May 6, 2014
    I highly recommend everyone check this movie out! It is a very funny movie. It was made by a very talented man, Michael Rosenbaum. He not only wrote and directed this movie but he also starred in it! He did a great job. It was made with lots of heart and soul. It has a great cast that will make you laugh. There is some nudity in it but it's not too much. Just enough for some laughs. If you get the DVD you should also check out the extras! that is the best part of the movie! I highly suggest the world check this awesome movie out! You won't regret it! Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 5 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Sheila O'Malley
    Jan 17, 2014
    The film is shot in a pretty stock manner, with jokes falling flat (when one does land, it feels like a miracle) and musical cues guiding us toward appropriate emotional responses.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Abele
    Jan 16, 2014
    Cloying and smug when it's not being unfunny and crass, the high school reunion comedy Back in the Day hits lows with a frequency that suggests a world-class sharp shooter or free-throw king.
  3. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Jan 16, 2014
    There are a lot of odious movies yet to come in 2014, no doubt, but they’ll have to work to beat Back in the Day for awfulness.