3.4

1. Jan 19, 2014
    I know a movie is good when the critics have negative reviews. This movie is hilarious and worth seeing. I tend to lean toward general public reviews rather than the "critics".
  2. Jan 20, 2014
    This movie is AWESOME!! It is filled with laughs, love, and true friendship. I recommend everyone and anyone to watch it. It is HILARIOUS! It was written, directed, and starred by an amazingly talented guy, Michael Rosenbaum. He chose the perfect cast for this movie. There is some nudity, but very little of it. I honestly think EVERYONE should watch this movie, even if it is just once. This movie is worth watching, trust me when I say, watch it once and you will love it. I know I love it! Back in The Day is an amazing directorial debut of an amazingly talented man, Michael Rosenbaum. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 5 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Sheila O'Malley
    Jan 17, 2014
    The film is shot in a pretty stock manner, with jokes falling flat (when one does land, it feels like a miracle) and musical cues guiding us toward appropriate emotional responses.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Abele
    Jan 16, 2014
    Cloying and smug when it's not being unfunny and crass, the high school reunion comedy Back in the Day hits lows with a frequency that suggests a world-class sharp shooter or free-throw king.
  3. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Jan 16, 2014
    There are a lot of odious movies yet to come in 2014, no doubt, but they’ll have to work to beat Back in the Day for awfulness.