7.7

1. Jul 18, 2013
    While it is not as good as the previous two films, this film is still a good hit that takes us to a completely different period in time. The cast is again perfect- the music is good, the story is lacking a bit. But the film is entertaining in every way, which is why it scores so high in my book.
  2. Dec 13, 2013
    An excellent conclusion to the movie trilogy. It packs the same humor and charm that made the previous movies so loved. The western setting gives the movie a unique fell that sets it apart from the previous two movies. As always there are references to the previous two films and it even answers some left over question from Back to the Future Part II, like about Marty's accident. As always everyone gives a fantastic performance as their respective characters. In conclusion this is an excellent movie and I loved every second of it. It might even be my favorite of the trilogy. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Bill Cosford
    Feb 13, 2013
    Back to the Future Part III nicely concludes the threesome (calling this a "trilogy" confers just a bit too much honor on an extended, live-action cartoon). Unlike the second, III is quite satisfying -- often funny, and ultimately thrilling. [25 May 1990, p.G5]
  2. Feb 13, 2013
    It's a little late to be spoofing Westerns, and most of the high-noonery in BTTF III falls flat. [4 June 1990, p.82]
  3. Reviewed by: Jay Boyar
    Feb 13, 2013
    Although I would rate Part III beneath Part I, the final installment does have the blessing of closure: There's something undeniably satisfying about seeing all those loose ends tied up. [25 May 1990, p.7]