9.0

1. Nov 9, 2014
  2. Oct 18, 2014
    Marty McFly goes back in time, in a DeLorean invented by his friend, Dr. Emmett Brown, and must make sure his high-school-age parents get together, so he doesn't cease to exist.
  3. Sep 8, 2014
    Ever since this movie was released, it was an instant classic. The Movie has great acting, great story and is one of the most enjoyable movies of all time.
  4. Aug 29, 2014
    Back to the Future is a great movie. Smart, thought provoking and very exciting. Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd's chemistry is great and very memorable. This movie is an INSTANT CLASSIC.
  5. Jun 1, 2014
    One of my favourite movies of all time! It's funny! It's well put together! Michael J. Fox does a fantastic job as Marty McFly, and Christopher Lloyd does a fantastic job as Doc Brown. I though Biff was a great bully, and I thought the story was tense, and extremely well done. The end is so good, it's kind of ridiculous. The only flaws I can find are nitpicks to say the most. The oldOne of my favourite movies of all time! It's funny! It's well put together! Michael J. Fox does a fantastic job as Marty McFly, and Christopher Lloyd does a fantastic job as Doc Brown. I though Biff was a great bully, and I thought the story was tense, and extremely well done. The end is so good, it's kind of ridiculous. The only flaws I can find are nitpicks to say the most. The old people make-up put on Marty's parents and Biff at the begging of the movie isn't very good, there's really no explanation for why the teacher hates Marty so much, and Biff is an extremely generic and cliche bully name. The closest thing to a plot hole that I can find is that technically at the end of the movie, Marty's family is totally different from who they'd been before, and Marty has no memories with them, which is more sad than a plot hole. Overall, in the future, I'll always come back to this movie. BACK TO THE FUTURE! Expand
  6. Apr 18, 2014
    10/10 not because of utmost quality or incredible strengths but for an all-around flawless film.

I wouldn't say this movie shines particularly through any of its parts, whether it's acting, writing, directing, music, storytelling, for all these parts are equally very good. The real strength of BttF is that it brings together an epic sci-fi story with emotional character involvement,

The real strength of BttF is that it brings together an epic sci-fi story with emotional character involvement, lots of story threads that are brought together in a beautiful result and comedy to seal it all into one excellent flick.

It takes seeing the movie to see why exactly it is so good, but mainly, the thing that kept amazing me, besides Fox and Lloyd's excellent acting in their over-the-top comedic roles as a young courageous teenager and an old loony genius scientist, besides the value of a flawless time travel plot, besides the numerous moments where this movie made me laugh, made me awwww, or made me feel tension, the main excellency of this movie is how every bit of it is executed pretty much perfectly. Every foreshadowing is subtle, believable in the story and doesn't come off like a plot device. Every event or action in the movie makes perfect sense and is at the same time subtle and powerful. There isn't a time in Back to the Future 1 where I thought that something wasn't sensible or plausible, it all fits perfectly in a plot of great complexity that mixes romance, time traveling, science, and a lot of likeable characters of all types, nerdy George McFly, aspiring rockstar Marty McFly, Lorraine McFly, Doc Emmett Brown, and even Biff, the movie's main villain.

So it may not be the best movie ever, I mean other movies have been more memorable with one element or the other to me, but I certainly can't find a real flaw in it, it's a movie that's enjoyable in every one of its aspects and does every bit of the job just perfectly.
  7. Mar 14, 2014
    Do I need to say it Back to the Future is a great movie. It was a good story, wonderful characters, and fantastic presentation. See it if you haven’t already.
  8. Mar 14, 2014
    as if back to the future at the end it always has another movie . i like back to the future it is very creative and always gets better every second including biff the guy who calls everyone a but head
  9. Feb 5, 2014
    A teenager, Marty, finds himself in an accidental time travel into the past where he meets his parents who are young again. He has to create a romance between them so he could be born in the future. Dr. Brown, who invented the time machine in the future, is also his ally in the past, and together they must find a way to send him back to the future.

The story takes place in the same

The story takes place in the same town. The world is a different place in the 1950s from the 80s. The dressing, speech, tastes in music, all of it. Marty, as he says himself, has a life in the future he wants to return to. The plot was intricate and the dialogue sharp and witty. The eccentric Doctor can't go a second without putting a smile on your face.

Marty's arrival in the past confuses a family living on a farm who take him for an alien. He flees from there and marches into the town still in his clothes from the future. At several instances, it is suggested that some of the popular culture was defined by Marty, such as skateboards and rock n roll.

Marty's father, George, is bullied by the same man, Biff, who is also bullying him in the future. Marty starts working on helping his father stand up for himself. He regularly comes into conflict with Biff.

George is afraid of any kind of social contact and Marty has his work cut out for him to convince him to ask his mother out so they could kiss and start a relationship. Much of the humour lies in Marty's struggles to spark fire between his parents which was messed up by his intervention.

His mother, who should have fallen in love with his father, instead becomes infatuated with him. His horror at this development is funny because you know this is a comedy film and everything will work out in the end.

'Back to the Future' is possibly one of the most entertaining movies about time travel, probably because it didn't delve into hard science and combined elements of both science fiction and comedy.
  10. Jan 18, 2014
    [REUPLOAD]
    [REUPLOAD]
  11. Jan 5, 2014
    Um dos filmes mais divertidos de todos os tempos.
  12. Dec 29, 2013
    While the same cannot be said for it's sequels, the original Back To The Future is a timeless film that retains all of it's 80s charm 30+ years later. The special effects could use a touch up in the recent blu-ray release, but there is also nothing wrong with staying true to the original. BTTF, along with Goonies, Gremlins, Ferris Beullers Day Off and The Breakfast Club are likeWhile the same cannot be said for it's sequels, the original Back To The Future is a timeless film that retains all of it's 80s charm 30+ years later. The special effects could use a touch up in the recent blu-ray release, but there is also nothing wrong with staying true to the original. BTTF, along with Goonies, Gremlins, Ferris Beullers Day Off and The Breakfast Club are like time-capsules to that time in the 80s when science fiction was fresh and fun and being a cool teenager was lifes highest aspiration. Like all of those films, Back To The Future will leave a smile on your face every time. Expand
  13. Dec 16, 2013
    This movie is a classic.
    The characters are very unique, The story is very good as well the concept is very interesting.
    If you love a good sci-fi, this is a film for you. Overall a great film for almost anyone to enjoy

Rating 10/10
    -C_
  14. Dec 15, 2013
    The genius here cannot be understated. Films like this get made all the time and flop but this one hit the nail on the head. There are more memorable lines and scenes from this movie than all the other movies from 1986 combined! Doc Brown was so fun to watch.
  15. Nov 29, 2013
    It has a good bit of science fiction mixed with a comedy that made this movie one of my favorites. It does have some cheesy moments, but of coarse, this was an older movie. It has a good plot, with fairly good acting. There are some things that you will miss the first few times you see this movie.
  16. Nov 29, 2013
    Back to the Future is funny and inventive, providing a lot of humour and interesting, well-acted characters to serve its truly unique plot which would serve as a benchmark for other future science fiction films.
  17. Nov 2, 2013
    It's easy to see why this is a classic. Humor and charming characters are what makes this so great. Fantastic performances are all around and it's not hard to be taken in by the films magic, especially during the tense third-act. If it does have one flaw it's that this film has been to big of an influence for other time traveling science-fiction stories. A lot of the plot threads, likeIt's easy to see why this is a classic. Humor and charming characters are what makes this so great. Fantastic performances are all around and it's not hard to be taken in by the films magic, especially during the tense third-act. If it does have one flaw it's that this film has been to big of an influence for other time traveling science-fiction stories. A lot of the plot threads, like accidentally changing the events of the future, have been done to death as of today, and if you're like me and didn't watch this movie until many years after it has come out then this flaw becomes abundantly clear. Also the film gets surprisingly dark in content for one or two scenes (there's almost a rape). Overall it's a highly enjoyable film that had me laughing and on the edge of my seat. It may be a little familiar by todays standards, but it's still a great film and a classic. Expand
  18. Sep 19, 2013
    A really good sci-fi film. Back To The Future takes its premise to the next level with some great effects and a fun, goofy feel to it, like it knows its limits, but tries to push its boundaries anyway.
  19. Sep 15, 2013
    Back to the Future really painted a nice plot that filled itself in at every point. The imagination and creativity was quite outstanding. Some of the ideas feel a little used, however this is 2013, and many of them were partially introduced by this movie. Overall, I quite liked the original storyline.
  20. Jul 18, 2013
    This film is a classic- everything about it is genius. The script is sensational and totally original in every way, creating one entertaining thing after another. The music is inspiring, the comedy is hilarious, the acting is amazing (from all members). This film is a huge hit that will entertain forever more in the future.
  21. Jul 7, 2013
    A smile that is hard to fade is present after watching the blockbuster that is Back to the Future, a time-travelling adventure that explores every possible outcome for such a complex idea, but even through its many explanations and big words of flux capacitors and things, there is such fun and messing around to be had, with added drama that equals to quite the varied film that fills itselfA smile that is hard to fade is present after watching the blockbuster that is Back to the Future, a time-travelling adventure that explores every possible outcome for such a complex idea, but even through its many explanations and big words of flux capacitors and things, there is such fun and messing around to be had, with added drama that equals to quite the varied film that fills itself with plenty to be entertained about.
    Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) is the seemingly average teen who lives with a family that is at the bottom of the food chain, something that only seems to bother Marty.
    He has a friend in the form of scientist Emmet "Doc" Brown (Christopher Lloyd), who informs him that he has created a time machine, something Marty can only snort at but soon must believe the ridiculous nature of it and get himself out of a big problem, returning to the future with the unnecessary tools to do so after he has accidentally landed in 1955. But the opportunities he has while trying to fix the DeLorean time machine are endless as he has the chance to repair the circumstances to which his mother and father met and to perhaps changes their fortunes, but this is going against the warnings his friend Doc outlines to him, that he cannot get involved in any situations that may alter the future as these could have dyer consequences.
    The almost impeccable writing and direction from Robert Zemeckis promote a changing of the winds in science fiction film, he has played with the idea of time travel but delivered an energetic and larger than life story that is bursting with jokes, pop culture references and characters who all have their own traits that will change their fate, Lea Thompson plays the hilarious Lorraine McFly, mother to Marty, but someone who, in 1955, has the hots for the man who has travelled back in time, her son.
    Whether she is swooning after him or remarking on the nature of having your own name on your underwear (she thinks his name is Calvin Klein), her chemistry along with her future husband George (Crispin Glover), is a nice emotional kick for the film. But the real magic comes from Chris Lloyd and Michael J. Fox, who not only create to iconic characters, but also ones who are enjoyable to watch and easy to quote.
    The film boasts excellent effects and a riveting score, and for re-watch value it is unmatched. A real gem can be hard to find in the current onslaught of big budget films, but Back to the Future set the benchmark and keeps on giving time and time again.
  22. Jul 2, 2013
    There is honestly too much to say about this spectacular piece of film! This movie is by far one of the greatest Sci-Fi movies of all-time and is also in my top 3 favorite movies of all-time. This movie has a great concept and plot that later unfolds into one of the greatest storylines in the history of storylines. Michael J. Fox is fantastic as Marty McFly and delivers some of the mostThere is honestly too much to say about this spectacular piece of film! This movie is by far one of the greatest Sci-Fi movies of all-time and is also in my top 3 favorite movies of all-time. This movie has a great concept and plot that later unfolds into one of the greatest storylines in the history of storylines. Michael J. Fox is fantastic as Marty McFly and delivers some of the most nostalgic acting I've ever seen, but my favorite performance was Christopher Lloyd's unforgettable, historic role as Dr. Emmett Brown. This character is what you get when you take one of the greatest actors ever and put them in your movie, you get one of the greatest movie characters in Science Fiction history. This movie mixes action with hints of comedy so perfectly that there isn't one point in the movie where you aren't interested in what is happening or what is about to happen. Back to the Future is a gem that should never be overlooked by any moviegoer ever. Expand
  23. May 19, 2013
    Its plot and the performances of C.Lloyd and MJFox pricipais are your strengths, and the movie sounds fun and not too serious What do makes it an epic science fiction.
  24. May 14, 2013
    I'd seen this film before along with the other two but not for a while so I decided to refresh my memory on them. What a creative idea these films are! There is so much to like about it with all the twists and turns, and likable characters and great acting. It's a little hard to follow at times, and I had to research bits about the ending; but overall it's a solid film and a classic 80'sI'd seen this film before along with the other two but not for a while so I decided to refresh my memory on them. What a creative idea these films are! There is so much to like about it with all the twists and turns, and likable characters and great acting. It's a little hard to follow at times, and I had to research bits about the ending; but overall it's a solid film and a classic 80's one as well (and could possibly be my favourite film from that era) and a must-see for sure! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Adam Smith
    Feb 13, 2013
    Among the plethora of innocent charms on offer, there's the near perfect script by Zemekis and Bob Gale which not only negotiates its time travel paradoxes with deft, exuberant wit but invests the light-hearted plot machinations with a seasoning note of honest drama.
  2. Reviewed by: David Sterritt
    Feb 13, 2013
    Back to the Future doesn't exactly leap out of the starting gate, and some scenes are strung out by gimmicky editing. But the story picks up steam as it goes along, and the last third is especially full of speedy surprises. [3 July 1985, p.23]
  3. Reviewed by: Laurie Horn
    Feb 13, 2013
    For girls and boys who like games, ideas and toys, Back to the Future probably is worth an afternoon's good giggle. But baby boomers be forewarned: You had a better guffaw at Son of Flubber! [3 July 1985, p.D9]