Bad Boys

8.6

1. May 17, 2015
    Bad Boys is a terrific action movie with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. Michael Bay did a wonderful job on this movie. The movie is jam packed with action and the movie has many jokes. The storyline is clever and the actor that plays the villain is very good. He also plays the corrupt detective in Kiss Of The Dragon. Tea Leoni is also excellent in this movie. She hasn't been in manyBad Boys is a terrific action movie with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. Michael Bay did a wonderful job on this movie. The movie is jam packed with action and the movie has many jokes. The storyline is clever and the actor that plays the villain is very good. He also plays the corrupt detective in Kiss Of The Dragon. Tea Leoni is also excellent in this movie. She hasn't been in many action movies but she was perfectly cast in this movie. She has many effective and amusing scenes with the other actors. A must see movie for any action fan. Expand
  2. Jul 11, 2014
    Finally could watch it in English with Crackle, got some memory of that movie when i was younger, watched it in tv synchronized. Great duo. Classic ยด90 Action movie
  3. Dec 30, 2012
    I love Will Smith in all his movies but this was poor at times by Martin Lawrence. Pathetic at times but I have to give it an 8 since its a Will Smith movie. Without him I would give it a 4. There was some comedy in it that was actually funny.
  4. Oct 3, 2011
    Here's a good story. I'm not saying that is a big, but it is a film worth seeing on a Sunday afternoon. I recommend. No major extra film, simple and well done.
  5. JasonQ.
    Dec 29, 2006
    This was one of the best movies I have ever seen. This was one of the best movies Will Smith has ever made. I compleatly recomend this movie to almoast anyone.
  6. MelissaS.
    Jan 6, 2004
    Das nen fantastische film!
    Oct 22, 2005
    Flawed and sometimes pathetic, but there's enough monents to make it decent entertainment. Leoni's role is written poorly, but some of the jokes are hilarious, despite a terible script. Some good action, too.
  8. AndrewM.
    May 9, 2004
    This movie doesn't promise to be anything it's not. It exists to entertain by use of fast action, light plot, witty repartee and good looking characters (mostly). On these fronts, it is a great film. If you go looking for deeper meaning, you'll be disappointed.
  9. Jun 6, 2015
    An enjoyable film that's well matched chemistry between Lawrence and Smith, along with the sets and explosive action make for an entertaining (and loud) experience.

Whom do they make these movies for? What exercise in self-deception inspires them to go to such effort and expense for what is obviously going to be a lame exercise in retreadmanship?
  2. Formulaic sass machine... I was writhing in my seat.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Crucially, the teaming of standup favorite and "Martin" star Lawrence and "Fresh Prince" Smith clicks from the outset, with both right at home handling action and comedy on the bigscreen. Even when it's not particularly funny, their interplay is engaging, and their lively, raucous personalities keep the proceedings punchy and watchable for the slightly overlong running time.