6.9

1. Jul 11, 2014
    Finally could watch it in English with Crackle, got some memory of that movie when i was younger, watched it in tv synchronized. Great duo. Classic ยด90 Action movie
  2. Jun 29, 2014
    Bad Boys is one of the coolest movies from director Michael Bay. The action scenes are well shown in slow motion and the comedy adds to the enjoyment of the movie. Bad Boys is a very underrated action movie with
    skilled acting, comedy and neat action. Bad Boys is easily one of the best action movies of the 90's similar to Rush Hour.
  3. Dec 30, 2012
    I love Will Smith in all his movies but this was poor at times by Martin Lawrence. Pathetic at times but I have to give it an 8 since its a Will Smith movie. Without him I would give it a 4. There was some comedy in it that was actually funny.
  4. Nov 7, 2012
    Bad Boys is a piece of trash. A scum sucking off the brains of the inhabitants of earth.
  5. Feb 5, 2012
    People who are impressed by the attitude of this movie are uncritically minded lame simpletons. When I first saw this movie in the mid 90s I thought it was 'meh' and did not understand the hype it was getting by easily impressed kids. Having just re-watched it, I can confirm that its even more lame than it was in the 90s. The only saving grace is the short chemistry brought by its 2 lead characters. Expand
  6. Nov 24, 2011
    Oh "wow", this is just a GREATTTTTTTTT "Michael Bay" movie I've seen in years. Wait, no; this is the BEST i've seen in history. All praise Mr. Bay, yarrrr.
  7. Oct 3, 2011
    Here's a good story. I'm not saying that is a big, but it is a film worth seeing on a Sunday afternoon. I recommend. No major extra film, simple and well done.

Whom do they make these movies for? What exercise in self-deception inspires them to go to such effort and expense for what is obviously going to be a lame exercise in retreadmanship?
  2. Formulaic sass machine... I was writhing in my seat.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Crucially, the teaming of standup favorite and "Martin" star Lawrence and "Fresh Prince" Smith clicks from the outset, with both right at home handling action and comedy on the bigscreen. Even when it's not particularly funny, their interplay is engaging, and their lively, raucous personalities keep the proceedings punchy and watchable for the slightly overlong running time.