Phase 4 Films | Release Date: December 7, 2012
6.3
Generally favorable reviews based on 15 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Zedred46Dec 11, 2016
I can't quite even understand how anyone can make a feature-length film and let it be that sloppy and poorly written. Everything from the total lack of continuity, relevance or even understandability in the storyline and character motives, toI can't quite even understand how anyone can make a feature-length film and let it be that sloppy and poorly written. Everything from the total lack of continuity, relevance or even understandability in the storyline and character motives, to the soul-crushingly low end CGI and effects that never fail to grate horribly, to the sheer nonsensical or impossible actions and events in the film...

The film is quite literally an utter mess. The only thing that kept me watching it was that the actors were hot (and actually decent at acting - shame about the atrocious script though) - but the film even manages to screw up (ha ha, pun unintended) the sex scene, which felt squeezed and unnecessary, and highly glossed over considering the amount of time they spend hinting that it was going to happen.

This film makes me sad, because it could have been a fun guilty pleasure flick if done even mediocrely. But instead the sheer number of lazy mistakes, totally impossible occurrences and massive overuse of inane disco remixes for the plethora of appalling slo-mo sequences annoyed me far too much to let me overlook them and enjoy the film for what it was trying to be.