Miramax Films | Release Date: February 11, 2005
6.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 36 Ratings
WATCH NOW
geethas.Oct 30, 2005
I enjoyed the film.It had humour and good songs. i could see the film happily with elder members without worrying about hot scenes etc. Ash was simply outstanding. The film is worth a second trip.
satyas.May 10, 2006
Light, entertaining fare. Aish makes her english language film debut with beauty & grace.
RinaTSep 9, 2005
It was the best movie i have eva seen. it was funny, colourful , romantic, warm, superb etc n i loved Ash's performance..she was jus too good n looked really beautiful.
EugeneY.Nov 14, 2005
A rather good movie with a bad start and even worst ending. Namrata Shirodkar who played Jaya should have been the main star. Martin Henderson was rather wooden and Aishwarya Rai should definately loose some pounds. Her huge biceps throughly A rather good movie with a bad start and even worst ending. Namrata Shirodkar who played Jaya should have been the main star. Martin Henderson was rather wooden and Aishwarya Rai should definately loose some pounds. Her huge biceps throughly and consistantly outshone her facial beauty. Expand
kaym.Dec 26, 2005
Great fun!
TaraSAug 24, 2005
The first half hour was almost intolerable, but after that I found it surprisingly hilarious and cute. I especially loved the random gospel choir singing on the beach, risers and all.
LizP.Sep 15, 2006
Very fun. Wonderfully colorful, catchy songs and goofy dancing, some hysterically funny bits, a great way to bring P&P to today and have it still make sense. Ok, it's a bit clumsy sometimes, but so what? Have a sense of humor.
sfatehifarDec 27, 2005
Really liked it :)
JuliaB.lFeb 24, 2006
very sweet and endearing. for the most part, the musical numbers had a delightful spontaneity.
RosanaS.Dec 23, 2005
It was the best movie ever! I love it, love it, love it! I think this is the best movie i have ever seen! I love it!!!
dushtumeowSep 20, 2010
i love this movie a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
aishwarya rai acted beautifully..songs r amazing
i watch it again n again..
love aish forever!she is the best!!