3.9

1. Sep 9, 2010
    it's nothing but martial arts, corny fighting scenes and bad setting.
  2. Sep 27, 2012
    A fantastic combination of special effects and acting beyond even The Dark Knight's pathetic "Joker" portrayed by Heath Ledger so famously. The movie leaps beyond its humble apparent origins with the help of true spectacle in the eyes of a visionary director ahead of his time.
  3. Jun 2, 2012
    What af piece of crap, you do not need many Braincells to see this movie... A waste of money to them who made the film.
  4. Sep 27, 2012
    By far the best movie I have ever seen and it is a far, far better thing to do than I have ever done. And it is a far, far rest that I go to that I have ever known. The soundtrack of this movie was also a high point in this already amazing movie with non-diagetic sound bursting through the speakers giving me multiple eargasms at once. And the acting, oh the acting, I must applaud the actors in this movie for their tremendous job in portraying the characters. They really become the characters and not simply act like the characters they were given. For example, the quoting by Ecks, oh dear lord that was amazing! That story about how his father gave him scars. I proudly relay the whole quote to my friends having learnt it off by heart. And the acting by Sever and his quote of how an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? Truly inspirational and amazing. This is a movie I would recommend to any friend or foe alike. PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS REALLY WORTH IT!! Yours SINCERELY,
    The Crew from the Dark Knight.
  5. Dec 18, 2012
    I don't see what did they wanted to achieve with this "movie", to me it was like watching a 1970's spies TV show or something like that it was a story that came out of nowhere, very disappointing, the only good about this movie was the title.
  6. Sep 14, 2012
    An outstanding display of continuous badassery, it's action sequences give it the 10 points on their own.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 26 Critics

1. You could run this film backward, soundtrack included, and it would make no less sense. --It's almost completely uninvolving, as well as being impenetrable.
    The film isn't even as good as the second-rate game it is based on, which is nothing but a shootout.
    The tiny, impassive-faced Liu is a disaster. She looks cute in her custom commando gear, but she's not actress enough to make Sever's ridiculous, faux hard-boiled dialogue sound like anything but the formulaic nonsense it is.