2.6

1. Navid
    Feb 22, 2003
    The whole movie was filmed in Vancouver. The movie rocks and so does VANCOUVER.
  2. KeitaB.
    Jul 9, 2003
    This movie wasn't the greatest of action films, but I honestly enjoyed it. It may be simple to many movie-goers, but film is an art form. You don't have to razzled and dazzled by fancy film techniques and wall to wall action all the time. If you follow the script, it had good character development and good character motives. Each character had reasons for doing what they did and This movie wasn't the greatest of action films, but I honestly enjoyed it. It may be simple to many movie-goers, but film is an art form. You don't have to razzled and dazzled by fancy film techniques and wall to wall action all the time. If you follow the script, it had good character development and good character motives. Each character had reasons for doing what they did and it made sense. As far as the action, I thought that there were some weak fight scenes in the begining, but the director made up for them as the movie progressed. The director and screenwriter put lots of thought and effort into this film and I commend them for it. Besides, seeing Lucy Liu as a female action hero was absolutely brilliant! Quote: It's easy to find BAD critizism, why not work a little harder for the good? Expand
  3. ChristmasJones
    Sep 26, 2002
    This movie was simply stunning. A true masterpiece. I love Kaos - I believe he will have a productive and lucrative career cranking out Oscar-worthy films.
  4. JoeC.
    Sep 28, 2002
    Dude, yo man, this movie was the sh*t!
  5. Sep 14, 2012
    An outstanding display of continuous badassery, it's action sequences give it the 10 points on their own.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 26 Critics

1. You could run this film backward, soundtrack included, and it would make no less sense. --It's almost completely uninvolving, as well as being impenetrable.
    The film isn't even as good as the second-rate game it is based on, which is nothing but a shootout.
    The tiny, impassive-faced Liu is a disaster. She looks cute in her custom commando gear, but she's not actress enough to make Sever's ridiculous, faux hard-boiled dialogue sound like anything but the formulaic nonsense it is.