Paramount Pictures | Release Date: August 4, 2006
5.4
Mixed or average reviews based on 82 Ratings
WATCH NOW
EpicLadySpongeJan 31, 2016
Insanely good, but I have no exact idea about the hate on this movie. Nickelodeon actually tried to make it work and they did it alright... they did quite enough and it was a genius trip to actually hilarious comedy that actually works.
SEROJMar 9, 2015
Why the heck this animation has so many low scores? For me it's fun, interesting and perfect for any age! Great story, fun and unique characters and emotional scenes... 10/10
SitcomLoverNov 24, 2013
This movie is awesome! Otis is my funniest and favorite character in the entire film!

When will this ever get its own spin-off sequel?! It has been 7 years since the movie was last released and still no sequel!
SimpsonFansSep 19, 2016
Why the heck this animation has so many low scores? For me it's a great Lion King parody! Great story, fun and unique characters and emotional scenes... 9/10
NicholasD.Aug 5, 2006
A very fun and funny movie to watch.
KrisPAug 6, 2006
I thought this movie was adorable. It was light hearted and fun. It wasn't too long or slow like some kids movies these days and not too "teachy"; just a fun story.
DeAnnaM.Oct 26, 2006
Funny movie. Better than I thought it would be. Didn't find it offensive for anyone. Good family movie
JordanG.Sep 24, 2006
I expected it to be funny and witty. Though it did have it's moments this "child" movie was a little hard. It had drinking,gangs,breaking and entering, giving birth, kidnappings,beatings, joy-ridings. It was kinda funny and all in all I expected it to be funny and witty. Though it did have it's moments this "child" movie was a little hard. It had drinking,gangs,breaking and entering, giving birth, kidnappings,beatings, joy-ridings. It was kinda funny and all in all it's OK Expand
EmmaC.Aug 12, 2006
Fabulous kids movie. Very funny, moving without a hint of cheese. Fast paced with great use of music.
KarenP.Aug 12, 2006
This was a perfect movie to take our granddaughter to see. It was funny and entertaining. Cute storyline. It was refreshing to sit and be entertained without having to worry if something offensive was going to pop up!
InverseCriticNov 2, 2013
Maybe I'm just having a good day giving this movie such a high score, but I really enjoyed it. I didn't know until recently that the weird TV series started as a movie, so I was curious, and while it's not as original as Flushed Away or asMaybe I'm just having a good day giving this movie such a high score, but I really enjoyed it. I didn't know until recently that the weird TV series started as a movie, so I was curious, and while it's not as original as Flushed Away or as well animated as Shrek, essentially, it's few steps behind. This movie is neck and neck with Over the Hedge as the best animated film of 2006 in my opinion and some of the best talking animal movies I've seen. Not only does this movie put the fun back in being an independent farmer, but the main characters are very developed and memorable. The secondary characters, not as much. Expand
Tiber5Jan 13, 2017
TiberScientistNov 10, 2016
All of Barnyard is odd. Oddly funny much of the way, oddly serious when it makes room for the early death of a beloved character or the hushed birth of another, oddly musical with its melange of hip-hop and reggae and hard rock and bluegrass.
ThisIsSparta666Jan 13, 2017