2.8

1. Dec 16, 2014
    Batman & Robin is a 1997 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character Batman. It is the fourth and final film of Warner Bros.' initial Batman film series. The film was directed by Joel Schumacher and written by Akiva Goldsman. It stars George Clooney, Chris O'Donnell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Uma Thurman, and Alicia Silverstone. Batman & Robin tells the story of the Dynamic DuoBatman & Robin is a 1997 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character Batman. It is the fourth and final film of Warner Bros.' initial Batman film series. The film was directed by Joel Schumacher and written by Akiva Goldsman. It stars George Clooney, Chris O'Donnell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Uma Thurman, and Alicia Silverstone. Batman & Robin tells the story of the Dynamic Duo as they attempt to prevent Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy from freezing all mankind to death and repopulating the earth with mutant plants, while at the same time struggling to keep their partnership together. This is also the only film appearance of Batgirl, who unexpectedly helps the title characters win in the end. Expand
  2. Dec 15, 2014
    Literally the perfect example of "It's so bad, it's good." I was laughing constantly at this movie for its absurd dialogue and abysmal acting. If this movie was a comedy, I would've given it a 10/10. But, unfortunately it isn't so Batman and Robin gets a 0/10 (Unspeakable).
  3. Nov 27, 2014
    My biggest regret is watching this movie so many times that my IQ is begins to go num because this movie is a disgrace to batman fans like me and hope it's not a guilty pleasure for me. This almost kill batmans success with the card. Please watch the other batman good batman movies, not this poor excuse>:(
  4. Nov 13, 2014
    I laughed during the whole movie--because it was so miserably hilarious at attempting to be serious. All though it was all fun and games laughing at this steaming turd on my TV, I would be angered and slighted if I paid for a movie ticket--but considering how bad even the previews were, I wouldn't be that stupid to see it in theaters.
  5. Oct 17, 2014
    Batman and Robin are back working side-by-side to stop the villains of Gotham City, but is there tension appearing between them, especially when one villainess who calls herself Poison Ivy can make anyone fall in love with her...literally. Along with Poison Ivy, the icy Mr. Freeze is freezing anything which gets in his way from achieving his goal.
  6. Aug 16, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Oh boy, this movie was bad. There are so many bad things with this movie. First off, the acting was absolutely garbage. George Clooney garbage as Batman, Chris O'donnell was even worse as Robin, Batgirl was unspeakably bad, and the villains were pun-filled cartoons in a movie that was designed to sell toys. They did do a good job at making a money-grabbing toy-selling movie, and I must give them credit for that. This movie also had a plot that was full of moments that I thought to myself this: "Oh wow! That was lucky. The heroes catch every break." The story was predictable, stupid, and cartoonish. Cartoonish is actually a great word to describe this movie. Overall, this movie doesn't get a 0 because it is slightly entertaining because of all the puns. It's not boring, but it lowers your IQ so don't pay to watch it. Watch it at your friends house or if it's on TV! Expand
  7. Aug 8, 2014
    That doesn't deserves to be even a movie!
    First we had Batman,that was awesome.Then we had Batman Returns,that it was decent,but it wasn't great.Then we had Batman Forever,that I think it's the best movie in the franchise,and we got THIS!A movie that doesn't even look like the comics!
    That doesn't deserves to be even a movie!
    The movie tries to be cheesy like Batman 60s Show,but it fails in so many points.Poison Ivy looks like a prostitute,Mr Freeze looks like Electro from Ultimate Spider-Man,the Physics are WORSE than Watch_Dogs.
    The only good points in this movie is George Clooney being Batman/Bruce Wayne.He could be Batman again,he was very good as The Dark Knight.Another good point is Alicia Silverstone being Barbara Gordon.She didn't looked like Barbara from the comics,but she was very good being her,except being Batgirl,she was terrible being a Super-Hero.The best thing in the movie is Michael Gough being Alfred Pennyworth.I feel bad for him with the disease,I almost cried when I saw that he was dying.It was really sad.Those are the only things that made the movie get a 3 in my review,because if it didn't had those things,it would be a GREAT 0.
    If you want to know what hapenned after Batman Forever,want to see Barbara for the first time and Alfred again,just watch the movie.But I have ONE warning: If you are going to watch that movie,prepare to call the cops to destroy your TV in the middle of the movie.
  8. chw
    Jul 20, 2014
    Batman & Robin should have never been made. Trust me, and the others that gave it a bad review, those reviews are the ones that won't waste 2 hours of your life, if you listen to them.
  9. Jun 23, 2014
    As a long life long fan of Batman, I have to say that Batman & Robin has to be the worst of all Batman movies I have ever seen. Heck, even Batman from 1966 was better than this piece of garbage movie. I also believe that the casting for Batman, Robin and Mr. Freeze could have been cast better. But over all, I did enjoy some of the scenes that Arnold did in the movie. Other then that, itAs a long life long fan of Batman, I have to say that Batman & Robin has to be the worst of all Batman movies I have ever seen. Heck, even Batman from 1966 was better than this piece of garbage movie. I also believe that the casting for Batman, Robin and Mr. Freeze could have been cast better. But over all, I did enjoy some of the scenes that Arnold did in the movie. Other then that, it was a worthless, horrible movie that deserves nothing better than a 1/10 Expand
  10. May 15, 2014
    Yes, this movie is a sin. Joel Schumacher destroyed B&R with Batman nipples and other stupid failures but it is still fun to watch it if you shut your brain off.
  11. May 10, 2014
    What you will witness in this movie is: Boring story, goofy and campy dialogue, ridiculous costumes, incredible slack of narrative and a 2 hours long abdominal mess. What saves this movie from being a complete piece of sh*t is the "okay" music and the special effects but believe me, this must be one of the worst super-heroes movie that I can't imagine what film could be worse than this
  12. May 8, 2014
    Just... terrible. Batman Forever was a lot worse than the first two movies but this.. this is just.... insulting for Batman! I mean it was ment to be nothing like the other Batman moviesm totally directed towards children but it even failed at that. You can always watch it as a Batman parody if you like... I can't even look at the cover..
  13. May 6, 2014
    SAVE YOURSELVES FOR THE STUPIDITY OF THIS MOVIE! **** BAT CREDIT CARDS! **** BAT NIPPLES! WHY DOES BAT GIRL NOT HAVE NIPPLES! **** "BANE"! **** MR FREEZE AND POISON IVY! **** THE CAST! **** THIS SUCKS EVERYBODY LEAVe
  14. Apr 14, 2014
    Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy- the only good thing about Batman and Robin. I would rate this 1 but because of Thurman I give it a 3. Everything else is horrifying- For example- George Clooney as Batman is that a joke or something?
  15. Mar 28, 2014
    Unfortunately for batman & robin, Its just too cartonish and poorly, poorly written to even enjoy, Its full of the most Un realistic scenes ever as well has the most ridiculous superhero costumes ever put on film.
  16. Mar 23, 2014
    Everything in this movie is just down-right awkward. Only redeeming quality I can think of is Alicia Silverstone and not because of her acting skills.
  17. Jan 13, 2014
    This film is entertaining for the sole reason that it is dreadful. I can think of a number of drinking games that can be played while watching such as:
    1) take a shot when Arnie makes a 'cold' pun
    2) take a shot every time you see a bat nipple
    3) chug when there is blatant sexual tension between Batman and Robin, etc
  18. Jan 5, 2014
    Outra peça que mostra a incapacidade de Schumacher em fazer filmes.
  19. Dec 25, 2013
    Few films out there are really "worthy" of a 0 star rating, the kind of movie that is either completely devoid of quality or the quality is so buried deep in the earth it isn't even worth mentioning, Batman and Robin is one of those impossibilities. Whenever I hear that this movie is "fun" or "enjoyable" because it's campy or funny or some other crap, I want to blow my ears off. Let me askFew films out there are really "worthy" of a 0 star rating, the kind of movie that is either completely devoid of quality or the quality is so buried deep in the earth it isn't even worth mentioning, Batman and Robin is one of those impossibilities. Whenever I hear that this movie is "fun" or "enjoyable" because it's campy or funny or some other crap, I want to blow my ears off. Let me ask you people, THIS, this is the movie you want to say is your guilty pleasure, an irritating, complete rape of the Dark Knight mythology, a film that is so campy that even Adam West would face palm himself. This isn't a film that is so bad it's funny, it isn't even entertaining, all I see when I see this film is countless error after error after error that defies all logic of both film making and Batman, what I see is something that is inexcusable, a complete, wasted idea, that both alienates newcomers to the greatest superhero of all time and destroys the fans who know and love it's source material. It's not as if that Joel Schumacher didn't get Batman, oh no, he got it, but he has a destructive, seething hatred for it and all the fans who suffered through his last (admittedly not extremely) bad Batman film. It's insulting, not to just a fan base, but to film itself, why, because the people who make their films should have at least some respect for it and what it does for others, does this film, no, it understands why we love it, and punishes you for it, this is one of the absolute worst, and when people say it's their guilty pleasure, that it's harmless "fun", and campy good nature, it makes me seethe with rage to know that this unholy abomination, has won it's battle in trying to prove it can quite literally, trick people into liking it, F***... You... Movie... Expand
  20. Nov 29, 2013
    This movie is terrible. First off, the villains are terrible actors. Even Schwarzeneggar's performance was worse than normal. Second, this wasn't a superhero movie. It was a mock-up of a want-a-be movie. The whole sets that were put up were awful. Overall, this movie will never make up for what it did to the entire franchise.
  21. Oct 27, 2013
    if in batman forever you thought that joel schumacher can´t do anything worst it´s because you didn´t see this movie,absolutely nothing on this film is good.
  22. Sep 24, 2013
    Batman & Robin may be bad, but I like to think of it as a guilty pleasure. You watch it sometimes, and think afterwards, "Damn, what a bad movie this was. So, maybe in a couple months I'll re-watch it?"
  23. Sep 8, 2013
    I have to give credit where credit is due and say that Joel Schumacher sure did break the mold for Batman movies in the sense that he must have felt that Batman deserved to be put down a peg or two and with this in mind he set out to make a horrendous pile of trash that even rivals Catwoman for worst super hero movie. If you are still considering watching this then I instead suggest thatI have to give credit where credit is due and say that Joel Schumacher sure did break the mold for Batman movies in the sense that he must have felt that Batman deserved to be put down a peg or two and with this in mind he set out to make a horrendous pile of trash that even rivals Catwoman for worst super hero movie. If you are still considering watching this then I instead suggest that you buy the DVD and then smash/burn it so that no other poor soul will have to experience this abomination. If you are willing to sacrifice yourself and your money for the good of one poor soul then you may just be a better Batman than George Clooney! Expand
  24. Aug 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I can not tear at this movie any more than it has already been destroyed. The plot is silly, Clooney is a ridiculous Batman, Robin's whiney, too many one-liners from Schwarzenegger, the characters are bland, and it's overall really bad. But this time watching through i noticed how terrible and cartoonish a lot of the special effects are. Although I must say that it is so stupid and bad, that I find it absolutely hilarious unlike Batman Forever which I think was supposed to be more intentionally funny. Watch it for some good times with a movie that's so bad, it's good. Expand
  25. Aug 23, 2013
    Gay as f**k, with no real congruity, Batman & Robin is a piece of s**t. Schumacher ruined the series with this gay bull***t that he added just because he is gay
  26. Aug 14, 2013
    The second worst superhero movie of all time, would be first but Catwoman exists. George Clooney is terrible as Batman even worse than Val Kilmer. Even worse they tried to make it humourous, and it didn't work. Bat card. Need I say more? This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen and almost as bad as Catwoman.
  27. Aug 9, 2013
    The entire film plays like an enormously unfunny comedy rather than a daring duo superhero flick, and it's too sloppily scripted to enjoy even with its should be likable cast.
  28. Jul 24, 2013
    A terrible fourth installment including dreadful puns and crazy props. The action wasn't too bad but overall it is a humiliating attempt at a decent movie. Joel Schumacher also "commited suicide" with his casting choices.
  29. Jul 9, 2013
    Need I say anything? Batman and Robin is a dull, uninspired, insulting, and ridiculous take on the character. Had Batman Begins not come out, this movie would continue to leave a bad stench to the Batman franchise in Hollywood.
  30. Jul 4, 2013
    One of the worst comic book movies of all time. Joel Schumacher killed the Batman franchise in the 90's with this piece of garbage. I mean seriously Bat nipples.
  31. May 29, 2013
    By for the worst movie i have ever seen. Bat nipples!!!
  32. Dec 29, 2012
    Absolute worst Batman movie ever. I'd even prefer watching the cheesy movie/show with Adam West over this one. This movie put me to sleep, I did not enjoy any of it at all. After two really great movies directed by Tim Burton, Joel Schumacher was instructed by Warner Bros to make a less-dark, kid-friendly version of Batman for the next installment due to pressure from parental groups.Absolute worst Batman movie ever. I'd even prefer watching the cheesy movie/show with Adam West over this one. This movie put me to sleep, I did not enjoy any of it at all. After two really great movies directed by Tim Burton, Joel Schumacher was instructed by Warner Bros to make a less-dark, kid-friendly version of Batman for the next installment due to pressure from parental groups. While Batman in the comics is supposed to be somewhat dark since he chose the symbol of the bat to instill fear into the hearts of criminals he encounters, I wouldn't have a problem with a lighter version of Batman per se, however, this movie was the most boring movie I've ever seen (with the possible exceptions of Mortal Combat and the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean movie). Unlike Batman Forever which was saved by Jim Carry, this movie did not entertain me at all and the characters and acting was really boring. Most other bad movies have at least some redeeming quality, however I can think of none for this one so I'm giving it a 0/10. Do yourself a favor, watch the Tim Burton ones, then the one with Jim Carry and then the series reboot from Batman Begins and on, just skip this one you're not missing anything if you do Expand
  33. Dec 23, 2012
    Batman and Robin, with no doubt whatsoever, plunges the Batman franchise into an abyss with the help of one of the worst directors of all time. Complete with a ridiculously predictable plot, cheesy dialogue, homoerotic scenes that expose various superheroes' 'special' parts and deconstruction of intelligent villains to monsters who grunt and roar, Batman and Robin is an utterly abysmalBatman and Robin, with no doubt whatsoever, plunges the Batman franchise into an abyss with the help of one of the worst directors of all time. Complete with a ridiculously predictable plot, cheesy dialogue, homoerotic scenes that expose various superheroes' 'special' parts and deconstruction of intelligent villains to monsters who grunt and roar, Batman and Robin is an utterly abysmal piece of **** that left the Batman franchise in shambles, only leaving Christopher Nolan to stitch it back up again. To say that it is a cretinous affair would be a colossal understatement - for in my eyes, this is not just the worst superhero film of all-time, but the worst film of all-time, period (maybe a close tie with The Last Airbender). Expand
  34. Dec 19, 2012
    i loved it as a kid now it looks horrible but it still enjoyble
    ...........................................................................................................................................................
  35. Nov 14, 2012
    THis movie is so awful you'll be wondering how the hell Warner Brothers green-lit the project. The answer is this: money. The only reason this exists is because Warner Brothers believed this would make tons of cash from all the "dumb" moviegoers. Well, they didn't realise that people were smarter than that and managed to stay well away from this turkey when bad word-of-mouth eruptedTHis movie is so awful you'll be wondering how the hell Warner Brothers green-lit the project. The answer is this: money. The only reason this exists is because Warner Brothers believed this would make tons of cash from all the "dumb" moviegoers. Well, they didn't realise that people were smarter than that and managed to stay well away from this turkey when bad word-of-mouth erupted shortly after the "movie's" release.

Arnold Schwarzenegger can't act. I can't say it in a clearer way' he just, can't, act!!! In fact nobody in this disaster movie can act properly for a superhero movie. George Clooney single-handedly killed the Batman franchise, until it would be resurrected by Christopher Nolan, who managed to make The Dark Knight Trilogy, which is better than the series Batman and Robin is a part of.

These movies started off well when Tim Burton made the first and second one, but Batman and Robin was so ordinary that all hope for the future of the franchise seemed lost, until Batman and Robin confirmed that all hope was lost for the Batman series. Thank god The Dark Knight Trilogy saved Batman from embarrassing himself any further.

Don't watch this movie. It is HORRIBLE!!!! It's like an intentionally made comedy gone wrong, completely wrong. Avoid at all costs.
  36. Nov 12, 2012
    This is an absolutely dreadful exploitation of the Batman franchise. The actor portraying the caped crusader has been different the last three films and each actor has screwed up the role worse than the last.
  37. Oct 26, 2012
    How I'll describe this film? Is just a bucket of colors, filled with zooms in nipples, crotches and butts, boring dialogues and a few homo-erotic lines, making this film the reason of end of the world.
  38. Aug 12, 2012
    [5/8 Batman Marathon]
    Batman & Robin [1997]

There's a reason why this is one of the most reviled movies of cinema history. There's just too many notes in here that went so wrong, that I just can't jot it down here. It's awful. Beyond awful. Here's my verdict in this movie, and I'm going to quote it from Mr. Freeze with the Schwarzenegger voice: THE ICE MAN COMETH!
  39. Aug 2, 2012
    Simply dreadful. The worst superhero movie ever made. In fact, studies have shown that if you watch Nolan's Batman Begins or The Dark Knight and this back to back, you're in serious danger of getting the Bends and should consult the nearest doctor. And to the people saying "Oh you guys just don't like this because you're a depressing goth who wants darkness everywhere". **** you, goSimply dreadful. The worst superhero movie ever made. In fact, studies have shown that if you watch Nolan's Batman Begins or The Dark Knight and this back to back, you're in serious danger of getting the Bends and should consult the nearest doctor. And to the people saying "Oh you guys just don't like this because you're a depressing goth who wants darkness everywhere". **** you, go inflict your elitist and prejudiced personality on someone else. Whether you want to admit it or not, Batman IS rooted in darkness and savagery - for example, his parents were killed for one thing, how light hearted is that? And for the people defending the film saying its so good its bad - yes, that's true. It is hilarious to watch - but that's because its unintentionally hilarious. I'm not supposed to be laughing at how pathetically awful the acting is, but I am. Just because its hilarious doesn't change the fact it is an awful script. Expand
  40. Jul 22, 2012
    This Batman movie is basically mocking itself by even existing. With stupidity and awful acting and a stupid villain who was horribly miscast along with weak action you have a spoof of a great superhero. But it is worse because it is twice the mockery of itself. I give this movie 5%.
  41. Jul 18, 2012
    Batman and Robin is an unsightly mess of over indulgence: a clunky carnival of camp that rings back to the most embarrassing skeletons in the closets of Batman
  42. Jul 12, 2012
    This was a very poor movie. The performances are abominations, the sets are ridiculous, and the dialogue is downright lame. Batman fans, skip this one.
  43. Jul 8, 2012
    One Horrible piece of Crap
  44. Jun 28, 2012
    This is garbage. It is suspect, but watchable, to members of the audience under six or seven. Anyone older than that will absolutely hate it.

Sorry George Clooney, but **** THIS MOVIE.
  45. May 17, 2012
    I have to admit, when this came out i was atleast 7 yrs old, and i thought this movie was amazing. NOW this has to be one of the gayest movies i've ever seen. Like i never realized all of close ups of batman and robin's crotch and ass, and i also didnt realize the added nipples until today. Like really, you know a film is bad when the whole cast wants to pretend it never happened.
  46. Feb 19, 2012
    I can occasionally appreciate Joel Schumacher as a director - Tigerland was a good character-driven war drama, Phonebooth a decent thriller, even Batman Forever had a quirky, flamboyant charm about it. Batman & Robin, on the other hand, is a pretty shoddy film. The "franchise killer" as it's been dubbed, is a whole new level of campiness and bad acting, with a dire joke-laden script andI can occasionally appreciate Joel Schumacher as a director - Tigerland was a good character-driven war drama, Phonebooth a decent thriller, even Batman Forever had a quirky, flamboyant charm about it. Batman & Robin, on the other hand, is a pretty shoddy film. The "franchise killer" as it's been dubbed, is a whole new level of campiness and bad acting, with a dire joke-laden script and cartoonish action and sound effects. I can understand Schumacher wanting to cheer the Batman franchise up a bit after Tim Burton's Goth-tastic tenure, but this film goes above and beyond adding a lighter touch to proceedings, often bordering on parody. George Clooney, playing the new Bruce Wayne/Batman, has a permanent expression of pained embarrassment on his face, Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mr Freeze is comical (mostly due to the abundance of ice-based quips he's forced to spout) and Uma Thurman's performance as Poison Ivy is so bad and lacking in emotion that she looks like she's reading cue cards. Chris O'Donnell is just about pasaible reprising his role as Dick Grayson/Robin, and newcomer Alicia Silverstone makes no impact at all as Barbara Wilson/Batgirl. The only cast member who gives any performance of note is the ever-brilliant Michael Gough, reprising for the fourth time his role of Alfred, Bruce Wayne's wise and loyal butler, though the emotional impact of Alfred being at death's door is somewhat ruined by the fact that Gough has to share the majority of his screen-time with Clooney. The film's set pieces are largely unremarkable, excepting the quite gripping bike chase between Dick, Barbara and a gang of street thugs, and the film's visually impressive finale where Mr Freeze quite literally puts Gotham city "on ice". Batman & Robin isn't a superhero film, it's a joke. It's so over-the-top and unintentionally funny, in fact, that for all of its faults (and there are many), you can get a perverse kind of pleasure out of watching it. There are films that are so bad they're good. This isn't one of them, but it is nearly at the stage where it's so bad it's acceptable, at least as a comedy film. I can screenings of Batman & Robin being held in the not too distant future where people really indulge in its awfulness. Can you imagine a room full of people wearing their bat-nipples and quoting Arnie's terrible puns in time with the film? I can, and surprisingly enough, that doesn't scare me - in fact it sounds quite fun. Not bad for a film that claims to be a superhero movie, but in fact resembles something between an extravagant toy commercial and one of the lesser Carry On films. Expand
  47. j30
    Jan 26, 2012
    Probably one of the worst big budget movies I have ever seen. AVOID THIS MOVIE. If you want good Batman movies watch Christopher Nolan's or Tim Burton's take, their both aesthetically pleasing than this waste of space on the movie rental shelf (or Netflix queue). I give it a one merely because of the awful lines that are hilarious, but you can still miss the film just watch thisProbably one of the worst big budget movies I have ever seen. AVOID THIS MOVIE. If you want good Batman movies watch Christopher Nolan's or Tim Burton's take, their both aesthetically pleasing than this waste of space on the movie rental shelf (or Netflix queue). I give it a one merely because of the awful lines that are hilarious, but you can still miss the film just watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I Expand
  48. Sep 23, 2011
    Now starring George Clooney as the first title "hero" (as Chris O'Donnell reprises his role as the second), BATMAN & ROBIN is flawed on so many levels: For starters, it makes BATMAN FOREVER, in its mediocrity, look like THE DARK KNIGHT. Second of all, Uma Thurman, for her role as Poison Ivy, uses the exact (exact!) tactics that Michelle Pfeiffer used for her role as Catwoman in BATMANNow starring George Clooney as the first title "hero" (as Chris O'Donnell reprises his role as the second), BATMAN & ROBIN is flawed on so many levels: For starters, it makes BATMAN FOREVER, in its mediocrity, look like THE DARK KNIGHT. Second of all, Uma Thurman, for her role as Poison Ivy, uses the exact (exact!) tactics that Michelle Pfeiffer used for her role as Catwoman in BATMAN RETURNS, and those tactics are surely no longer sexy at all. Third, Arnold Schwarzenegger was poorly, poorly miscast for the role of Mr. Freeze, and it makes him look like a terrible actor--the stupid punning he does throughout the film makes him look even more terrible. Also, BATMAN & ROBIN was Warner Bros.'s idea to veer the "Batman" films into a "family movie" zone. I found it ridiculous that to make it into a family film, they decided they should make the action sequences look corny rather than smooth, and to add in a bunch of childish humor spoken by Robin. In addition to that, George Clooney, Chris O'Donnell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Uma Thurman, and Alicia Silverstone need some serious lobotomies. Even if some of their careers are alive again today, this film murdered their acting careers, and I feel so much pity. I could go on and on, but the bottom line, if I hadn't made it clear enough yet, is do not see this film. It is ridiculously stupid and unimaginably terrible. Expand
  49. Sep 19, 2011
    What I learned from "Batman & Robin" is that...
    1) Joel Schumacher is a useless director.
    2) Batman has lost its face and originality (Seriously, Bat credit card?)
    3) I must preach the people to NEVER watch this piece of mess.
  50. Sep 6, 2011
    The WORST movie I have ever seen! I hate this film. It's utter crap. I'm an Arnold fan, but my god, how many cheesy lines did they want to give him. Clooney looked like a fool in the Bat suit. Uma Thurman is the only saving grace but not even she can save it
  51. Aug 30, 2011
    This Has to be one of the overall worst movies ever created with ridiculas costumes horrible action sequences, and a Cliche Plot Batman and Robin Fails on every level there is othing reedeming about this god aful piece of garbage film
  52. Aug 28, 2011
    Mr. Freeze: "What killed the Dinosaurs? THE ICE AGE!" - "Tonight, hell freezes over!" - "Ice to see you!" - "You're not sending ME to the COOLER!" - "In this universe, there's only one absolute... everything freezes!" - "Let's kick some ice!" - "The Ice Man cometh!" - "Tonight's forecast... a freeze is coming!"
  53. Jul 26, 2011
    This is a disgrace!!! Joel should be ashamed of himself for creating this!!! Luckily, there's Burton's Batman and Batman Returns as well as Nolan's Batman franchise.
  54. Jul 19, 2011
    An abysmal joke of a Batman movie. The tone is as far removed from the comics and the Tim Burton movies as physically possible. One can say that the movie is a throwback to the campy 60's Batman TV show but even if that is the intention, it still does not save the movie from failure. Some sets are well designed but the overuse of neon lighting becomes ridiculous. The movie plays out moreAn abysmal joke of a Batman movie. The tone is as far removed from the comics and the Tim Burton movies as physically possible. One can say that the movie is a throwback to the campy 60's Batman TV show but even if that is the intention, it still does not save the movie from failure. Some sets are well designed but the overuse of neon lighting becomes ridiculous. The movie plays out more as a parody than the 4th Batman movie. Gadgets are ludicrous (batskates), the humor is terrible (batman's credit card) and the actors are miscast (Arnie as Mr. Freeze). Speaking of actors, performances are cringeworthy and the dialogue is inexcusably awful. A complete misfire. Expand
  55. May 11, 2011
    Holy crappy movie Batman!! Batman Forever at least had a good cast. Clooney has made this movie up with some great acting in other movies I wonder if he still has nightmares?
  56. Apr 21, 2011
    Acting is way too over the top, dialogue is annoying as hell especially the ice puns, the costumes are ridiculous, the script seems like it was written by a 3 year old. Ivy wants Mr.Freeze to freeze the world and than give it to the plants! See what I mean? The music is good and that's what saves it from a zero.
  57. Feb 1, 2011
    Everything about this movie is wrong, plain and simple. Everything. One may argue that it is a movie for kids to which I respond by saying that it doesn't even show respect to a 3 year old! I do like Michael Gough as Alfred so I have to respect the fact that he remained in the series and felt its decline.
  58. Nov 19, 2010
    In an attempt to make Batman & Robin look and feel like a casual, lightweight movie, Schumacher inadvertently creates a prodution so, in lack of better words, downright lame, itâ
  59. Oct 30, 2010
    superheroes don't get credit cards!!!
  60. Aug 30, 2010
    Awful movie. It's made even worse by the fact that George Clooney could have been a good Batman if he had been given a decent script. Instead, the resulting film is trash. And one other thing, why in hell would anyone think it would be a good idea to put nipples on the Batsuit?

The current Bat cycle was already tired when Schumacher replaced Tim Burton behind the camera on "Batman Forever." This chapter -- so action-packed, yet so insufferably dull -- makes it clear that there's nowhere else to go.
    Batman & Robin, like the first three films in the series, is wonderful to look at, and has nothing authentic at its core.
  3. Joel Schumacher, director and ringmaster, piles on the flashy showmanship and keeps the film as big, bold, noisy and mindlessly overwhelming as possible.