6.2

1. Dec 18, 2013
    Esta pelicula me gusto, no tanto pero me gusto."Be Kind Rewind" no es una buena comedia dramatica, es una comedia sin sentido, pero tiene sus momentos divertidos.
  2. Nov 28, 2012
    With a premise that is too absurd to dislike, this movie ultimately proves to be more of a slightly funny drama than the comedy it was supposed to be.
  3. Nov 17, 2012
    The idea of this movie is great, the actors are great, but to be honest it's a bit boring. There are some funny moments though. Oh yeah, I can't miss an opportunity to mention Sigourney Weaver's appearance here!!!
  4. Jun 21, 2012
    Poor comedy movie, with only a few moments worth a chuckle but with little else going for it and a waste of some good acting talent. The ridiculous, unbelievable plot line certainly doesn't help.
  5. Feb 17, 2012
    The movie transcends simple minds, which is why people are giving it a low score. Don't listen to these other reviews, this is actually a very wonderful movie.
  6. Dec 27, 2011
    "Be Kind Rewind" One Line Review - C+.

A few funny moments, not paced as well as I expected, a bit slow and thin on story - with some likable if unbelievable characters and a message with heart.
  7. Nov 3, 2011
    This movie is goofy as hell, which is probably why I love it so much. Everyone needs to lighten up a bit, critics and the fools who walked out on it alike. Why would you walk out of a movie anyways?

1. Reviewed by: Kim Newman
    The remake/parody sequences - trailers for which are on the official site - are outstanding, but Black’s all-over-the-place mania and Mos Def’s slightly too bland orphan hero don’t quite tie the rest of the picture together. Still, it has heart. And you’d rather see this version of "Rush Hour 2" than the original.
  2. It's an exuberant, fanciful fable set amid the scruffy outskirts of American society, where people's need for escapism coincides with their desire to participate in its creation.
    A comedy without one foot on the ground is no more than a flight of fancy, as directionless as a balloon; the master clowns of silent cinema knew that, and so does Mr. Fletcher, the gravid elder statesman of this film. As he says to Mike and Jerry, “I appreciate your creativity, but let’s be realistic for a second.” Be kind. Erase.