6.7

1. Sep 5, 2010
    This is a great movie. Rowan Atkinson is great once again. Tom McGowan is great too! It's one of the best British movies ever made. I loved it,and my mom did too. Don't miss it!
  2. May 20, 2014
    This movie is on its funniest when watched for the first time, but then again, the funny scenes are just SO hilarious that the movie is enjoyable even after several re-views.

There is a plot in the story, the characters are tastefully introduced, Rowan Atkinson is amazing in his role, and all the necessary elements of a good movie are there.

It's all about chaos, really. Enjoyable,
    shameful, chaos. Expand
  3. Jan 16, 2013
    Bean is unfairly underrated. It is a great movie. I enjoyed it, loads of laugh and love. This is one of the best movies I've ever seen in my entire life. Real fun and comedy. Don't know why people don't like this. Rowan Atkinson FTW!

While Bean branches out from the format developed for the television series, it remains faithful to the concepts and constructs that led to its success.
    Whatever the reason, Bean saddles Atkinson with a story that hangs on him like a dead weight and a filmmaking style that surrounds him like dead air.
  3. But while rooted in British sensibilities, Bean is not to be confused with a Noel Coward comedy. Not every gag in Bean succeeds, but compared with most comedies, this one is a keeper.