Destination Films | Release Date: September 29, 2000
4.9
Mixed or average reviews based on 9 Ratings
WATCH NOW
GlynnHJul 8, 2005
I thought this was a great movie. I found it to be very touching as well as very funny. It had me in tears from laughter and from the emotion. Minnie Driver won me over with this movie. I rewatch it at least once a month and my love for it I thought this was a great movie. I found it to be very touching as well as very funny. It had me in tears from laughter and from the emotion. Minnie Driver won me over with this movie. I rewatch it at least once a month and my love for it never waivers. It is, if you will forgive me, a "Beautiful" movie. Expand
KylieA.Jul 30, 2002
I thought it had great music, and a funny plot. The rest of you who panned it are middle aged single people with no lives.
MarceloC.Feb 18, 2005
I really liked this movie. You need to be a beauty pageant expert to understand the story. There are many women in the world who would actually do those things and more to become beauty queens. I personally love this movie.
MichelleB.Apr 14, 2003
I love this movie ,all these people who don't like it don't understand it shes a round character and she changed people change over small events whether you believe it or not(im commenting on one person who said that she changed quickly)