7.6

1. Feb 24, 2016
    I don't like this film that much, but hey... it's a film filled with two idiots so you can possibly give this one a shot. I enjoyed it, but didn't like it that much. Maybe I can go leave my brain out of the way the next time I see this to receive a better rating.
  2. Jan 31, 2016
    I dont know how, but people just manage to make movies out of cartoons. Beavis and Butt-Head Do America is a great movie. It has the humor of the show, but also has a decent storyline. Why am I not giving it a 10 or 9 out of 10 then? Well, I dont get the Beavis and Butt-Head feeling. I like this movie, but it dosent have the humor of the show. It makes me laugh, but not in the same way asI dont know how, but people just manage to make movies out of cartoons. Beavis and Butt-Head Do America is a great movie. It has the humor of the show, but also has a decent storyline. Why am I not giving it a 10 or 9 out of 10 then? Well, I dont get the Beavis and Butt-Head feeling. I like this movie, but it dosent have the humor of the show. It makes me laugh, but not in the same way as the show. Expand
  3. Mar 17, 2015
    This film brings Beavis and Butt-Head to the big screen in a hilariously fantastic film full of everything you'd expect from the TV series. I recommend it, but I must warn you: It's certainly not for kids.
  4. Nov 30, 2014
    It manages to capture the humor and ignorance of the series, as well a fitting story line into a gleeflully stupid 80 minute movie that dares you not to laugh at the two dumbest and humorous teens in america.
  5. Jun 7, 2013
    Beavis and Butt-head are the no-brain buddies who laugh like worried sheep and move as gracefully as ironing boards. From their rightful place in front of the TV and on it the sedentary duo have been forced on to the celluloid highway. The point is, barring the loss of the naff music videos, nothing much about Mike Judge's creation has changed. Under the happy delusion that someone willBeavis and Butt-head are the no-brain buddies who laugh like worried sheep and move as gracefully as ironing boards. From their rightful place in front of the TV and on it the sedentary duo have been forced on to the celluloid highway. The point is, barring the loss of the naff music videos, nothing much about Mike Judge's creation has changed. Under the happy delusion that someone will pay them to have sex with a beautiful chick, the pair get caught up in an international spy ring, with all roads leading to the White House and much classic American scenery studiously ignored in favour of obsessive word play. This can pall after a while, yet what holds the interest is the attention to character, with B&B the latest incarnation of the Odd Couple. Beavis can't handle caffeine and hates the idea of flying. He's a '90s icon, but a jibbering fit on a plane highlights his acute discomfort with modernity. The pair are also all at sea in pioneer country. In the film's finest moment, when the boys meet up with their roadie fathers in the desert, the cry from the heart is: 'We need a 7-Eleven!' Without a TV, they have no rightful place and only mind-altering substances can restore equilibrium. With most mainstream US movies rabidly anti-drugs, this is a strikingly contrary message, rammed home by a splendid Butthole Surfers' song, which even the sober happy-clappy ending can't erase. Expand
  6. Aug 9, 2012
    This was such a great afternoon. I was accompanied by my best friend, about 16 yrs old, stoned as a dishwasher and just feeling the dumbass cynical jokes from B&B completely. Probably this was the best time I had at a cinema...Well then again holding hands with my girlfriend for the 1st time at the movies and feeling horny at a never seen movie was probably better occasion.
  7. MW3
    Jan 24, 2012
    I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO I NEED TIPPY FOR MY BUNG HOLE !!! i love this sshow its Hilarious
  8. Dec 2, 2011
    This may be Beavis and Butt-Head's greatest moment. There were moments where it was so funny, that I was almost choking with joy. This is among the best animated comedies ever.
  9. Aug 29, 2011
    I'm the great CORNHOLIO! This movie based on the "kid-corrupting" cartoon is stylish and hysterically funny. The jokes might be a little gross at times, or offensive, but that just makes the movie better. Also, it's funny to see Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, and a Bill Clinton impersonator really date the film in a good way.
  10. Sam
    Feb 6, 2006
    While Butt-head is indeed hysterical, the real star of this movie is beavis. "Cornholio" is one of the funniest things to ever grace cinema and the music video/mirage sequence will leave you dying.
  11. PatC.
    May 13, 2005
    There's actually some character development here as we take a trip to the shallow end of the gene pool to find out how the boys turned into such losers. Good tunes. Frighteningly reminiscent peyote scene. Easy story line. And of course the maddening chaos caused as the boys who, though immune to stress, are such virulent carriers.

A wellspring of lowbrow comedy that leaves you giggling in spite of yourself. Truly, it does not suck.
    Those who deplore Beavis and Butt-Head are confusing the messengers with the message.
    Even the harshest critic has to recognize the sheer unbridled joy of their ignorance.