5.2

1. Oct 9, 2011
    "Bee Movie" is a decent animated movie at its best; the story's bland and generally fragile in structure, the animation isn't the best one, and the voice acting sucks. Recommended for 5 year old kids.
  2. May 26, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I can see the message that they're trying to tell in the movie, but the execution was completely horrible. Yes, I chuckled at Larry King's bee version, but Bee Jesus, ugh... Expand
  3. Dec 26, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This movie was bad. The story was horrible. A bee sues humans for stealing their honey, humans understand bees, there are huge factories inside hives and humans don't think they're crazy when they're talking to a bee. This might go for a 5 year old, but I don't recommend this for anyone else. Actually this movie is bad for kids as they start talking to bees and believes there's factories in hives. Just pass this movie. Don't let your kids watch Dreamworks **** They're uncreative. Expand
  4. Mar 24, 2013
    What can I say? This was THE WORST movie I saw as a kid. It was just plain boring and stupid with annoying characters. It doesn't fit with all of the other animated films like Monsters, inc and Finding Nemo that were perfect for kids.
  5. Jul 5, 2013
    "Bee Movie" is just average like most animated films, and doesn't provide much to tell. The voice acting is so-so and the plot is so-so as well, but for kids, it would probably considered decent.

1. Unfortunately, bees just aren't that funny...Nor is the odd story Seinfeld and his collaborators dreamed up very inspired.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Amiable but no more, Bee Movie puts a hiveful of potent talent at the service of a zig-zigging, back-of-an-envelope story that's short on surprise and originality.
  3. Agreeably skewed fun.