7.3

1. Aug 23, 2012
    This is the worst and most boring movie I have ever seen. I would rather eat curry and watch desperate housewives for eight hours then sit through jack blacks worst movie he's ever created. No comedy at all and it sukz ballz!!!!!!!!!!! bALLZ!!
  2. Sep 4, 2012
    Very boring movie. Some amusing scenes but overall, very slow-paced and uninteresting. Jack Black does do a great job portraying a character out of his usual routine but the movie offers very little to hold your attention and keep from dozing off.
  3. Nov 18, 2012
    Long and boring. It was hard to get through the whole thing really. A few scattered funny parts, but not worth my time. .
  4. Jun 25, 2013
    This film came as a surprise to me. A disappointing surprise. First of all the film is not a comedy and i expected much more for the director of School of Rock. The film is based on true events but the movie is still bad. I saw the good reviews and I thought that it would be funny as hell as Jack Black was on the cast. Jack Black impressed me with his magnificent performance. That's the best thing on that film ,despite the fact I watched that movie in order to laugh.This is certainly on of the worst films of 2012 and it looked more like a documentary or a reality -tv show. It did not seem like a movie. Thumbs up ONLY for Jack Black. 4/10 for that reason because only his performance is extraordinary. Collapse
  5. Oct 12, 2013
    that is one of the worst movies of all time. It was more of a documentary than a comedy movie. How can anyone call it a comedy movie?? There is no comedy element in this movie. I think critics of this movie are just as retarded as the makers of the movie. Bad bad movie. It sucks.

1. Reviewed by: Dave Calhoun
    Apr 29, 2013
    If the crime element feels like little more than a red herring, it’s the characters that give the film its appeal.
  2. Reviewed by: Andrew Pulver
    Apr 26, 2013
    Black's performance is a revelation: foregoing his usual repertoire of jiggling, tics and head-waggling craziness, Black ensures Tiede is a satirical creation of considerable substance. Really impressive.
  3. Reviewed by: Rene Rodriguez
    May 24, 2012
    The question of why the law must always be upheld, regardless of consequences, gives this light, amiable movie a surprising heft and weight. You don't want to see Bernie sent to prison - the world is a better place without that mean old shrew - but murder is murder, right?