Millennium Entertainment | Release Date: April 27, 2012
7.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 142 Ratings
WATCH NOW
DMuhnyNov 18, 2012
Long and boring. It was hard to get through the whole thing really. A few scattered funny parts, but not worth my time. .
Ireland914Sep 4, 2012
Very boring movie. Some amusing scenes but overall, very slow-paced and uninteresting. Jack Black does do a great job portraying a character out of his usual routine but the movie offers very little to hold your attention and keep from dozing off.
Bigboii32Aug 23, 2012
This is the worst and most boring movie I have ever seen. I would rather eat curry and watch desperate housewives for eight hours then sit through jack blacks worst movie he's ever created. No comedy at all and it sukz ballz!!!!!!!!!!! bALLZ!!
AliStarkOct 12, 2013
that is one of the worst movies of all time. It was more of a documentary than a comedy movie. How can anyone call it a comedy movie?? There is no comedy element in this movie. I think critics of this movie are just as retarded as the makersthat is one of the worst movies of all time. It was more of a documentary than a comedy movie. How can anyone call it a comedy movie?? There is no comedy element in this movie. I think critics of this movie are just as retarded as the makers of the movie. Bad bad movie. It sucks. Expand