- Studio: African-American Film Festival Releasing Movement
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2013
No user score yet- Be the first to review!
- Summary: A fictionalized dramatization of real historical events, Better Mus' Come follows warring political factions in 1970s Jamaica as they enlist the support of gangs to advance their political agenda.
- Director: Storm Saulter
- Genre(s): Action, Drama, Crime
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of 3
Mixed: 3 out of 3
Negative: 0 out of 3
60It's a tad overstuffed, but never lacks for interest. And Saulter, who serves as his own director of photography, has a poet's eye for detail, capturing the beauty of his native country, even in its most extreme poverty.
60Uneven acting by the cast and a script that could have used at least one more overhaul to synthesize its elements (the love story is so flimsily mapped out as to be unbelievable) cripple Saulter's ambitions, but the energy of the film pulls you in and holds you through its tragic ending.
- By user score