4.1

1. JamesM.
    Oct 26, 2008
    It was very good. My favorite dog is Papi. He was very funny. It was very cute movie.
  2. PeterB.
    Sep 30, 2008
    Awesome. Fun story,Terrific acting.Works for kid and their parents. Must see.
  3. AprilS.
    Oct 6, 2008
    It is such a cute movie.
  4. HarrisonF
    Apr 13, 2009
    Makes an excellent family movie! Some good comedy.
  5. caporegime
    Jun 10, 2009
    It's a great movie to watch with your family. Full of adventure and is amazingly funny.
  6. May 8, 2012
    Beverly Hills Chihuahua is a Must see movie for all ages!
    Beverly Hills Chihuahua is a Must see movie for all ages!
    I love this movie, it is on my top 10 list! My favorite dog is the chihuahua Papi. You can see how he truely loves Chloe. I have to say that many people should take him as an example. Love is so strong and he shows as during the movie and also in Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 that even the smallest dog in the world have even a bigger heart than we have.I now, Chloe is a real toy dog and dressed up, if I am honest, it looks horrible. Putting away her clothes, sunglasses, boots and necklace, you can see that she is a real Chihuahua. The characters of this breed of dogs takes a big part of the movie. CHIHUAHUA ARE SMALL DOGS WITH BIG SOULS.
  7. Oct 28, 2012
    "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" is a very cute, funny, and interesting movie. It's filled with cute puppies everywhere. It has a great all-star cast of George Lopez, Loretta Devine, Drew Barrymore, and Jamie Lee Curtis. I've also enjoyed the sequels.
  8. Feb 15, 2016
    A great movie for all the family. A very funny movie with good actors and voice overs.

Watch it here for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-109-Beverly-Hills-Chihuahua-online-free

1. The picture might not be as fresh and clever as it could have been, but its spirited voice cast delivers the whole enchilada.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    A filthy-rich fantasy for these cash-strapped times, Beverly Hills Chihuahua features the voices of Drew Barrymore and much of the industry's top Latino talent in a live-action talking-dog lark that should please young pups.
  3. While George Lopez, Cheech Marin, and Paul Rodriguez are funny men, it's amazing how boring these Latin-shtick cutups can be when none of them gets a single good line.