Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures | Release Date: October 3, 2008
4.1
Mixed or average reviews based on 66 Ratings
WATCH NOW
choomtabi31Feb 15, 2016
A great movie for all the family. A very funny movie with good actors and voice overs.

Watch it here for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-109-Beverly-Hills-Chihuahua-online-free
ActorDude99Oct 28, 2012
"Beverly Hills Chihuahua" is a very cute, funny, and interesting movie. It's filled with cute puppies everywhere. It has a great all-star cast of George Lopez, Loretta Devine, Drew Barrymore, and Jamie Lee Curtis. I've also enjoyed the sequels.
DoensiMay 8, 2012
Beverly Hills Chihuahua is a Must see movie for all ages!
Beverly Hills Chihuahua is a Must see movie for all ages!
I love this movie, it is on my top 10 list! My favorite dog is the chihuahua Papi. You can see how he truely loves Chloe. I have to say that many people should take him as an example. Love is so strong and he shows as during the movie and also in Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 that even the smallest dog in the world have even a bigger heart than we have.I now, Chloe is a real toy dog and dressed up, if I am honest, it looks horrible. Putting away her clothes, sunglasses, boots and necklace, you can see that she is a real Chihuahua. The characters of this breed of dogs takes a big part of the movie. CHIHUAHUA ARE SMALL DOGS WITH BIG SOULS.
caporegimeJun 10, 2009
It's a great movie to watch with your family. Full of adventure and is amazingly funny.
HarrisonFApr 13, 2009
Makes an excellent family movie! Some good comedy.
JamesM.Oct 26, 2008
It was very good. My favorite dog is Papi. He was very funny. It was very cute movie.
2 of 4 users found this helpful
AprilS.Oct 6, 2008
It is such a cute movie.
PeterB.Sep 30, 2008
Awesome. Fun story,Terrific acting.Works for kid and their parents. Must see.