Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: January 27, 2006
5.2
Mixed or average reviews based on 61 Ratings
Watch Now
LatinCritic13Oct 15, 2017
Big Momma’s House 2 is indeed a comedy movie that is stupidly flawed, but at the same time, the incoherent script and silly humor really makes you laugh like hell.
HerschelW.Feb 6, 2006
Just awful. A waste of your hard earned time and money. Avoid.
IrmaN.Feb 8, 2006
How much stupidity can one movie contain. See this garbage and find out!
LomaxH.Mar 12, 2006
Garbage. Juvenille. Dreck. Embarrassing. Abyssmal. A new word needs to be invented to adequately describe the depths of this failure.
RamiWMay 8, 2006
Dont let the movie down its not that bad folks.
Rev.RikardJan 29, 2006
This movie is a great example as to why sequels should be carefully considered before making. When you have to use the same stunt in the sequel for laughs that you used in the first, you are in trouble (Big Mama's dancing). This movie This movie is a great example as to why sequels should be carefully considered before making. When you have to use the same stunt in the sequel for laughs that you used in the first, you are in trouble (Big Mama's dancing). This movie feels "thrown together" in an attempt to make a few dollars in an otherwise dismal year. Since there is no artistic merit to this film, and it isn't funny, its greatest hope lies in its release on dvd. On the big screen Big Mama gets only the tiniest of laughs. Expand
ChrissyFeb 11, 2006
A waste of everything. Time, money, attention. Absolutely no skill was put into this movie. It's unbelievably awful, no one should have to sit through the 99 minutes of torture this movie provide.
MariaFeb 12, 2006
I laughed the whole time, as did the others in the audience. I went in thinking I wouldn't like it, but was pleasantly surprised. Funny AND sweet. :)
CJFeb 26, 2006
Good for a few laughs, but in general, it went WAY over the top for attempts at humour.
JoeyMay 10, 2006
Were we watching the same movie? I think its hilarious and a brilliant story!!
KimberlyMay 28, 2006
The funniest movie I've seen in a long time. I laughed my throat was sore. The hot rocks! I loved it! You want a rally? You want a rally?
AndrewL.May 30, 2006
an excellent sequel Go crazy Granny.
bigmommaMar 25, 2006
Haha this movie was sweet so much beter then i thought i laught the whole time :)
CedricE.May 21, 2006
This movie is very funny! I enjoyed the first version as well. I like the part where he was in the shower with the ladies and one ask him to help with her bra! lol Also when the woman kept putting hot rocks on his back!
Danny_PissmenFeb 17, 2011
In this critically acclaimed masterpiece Tyler Perry tackles delicate social issues head-on using a brilliant blend of tasteful satire and unparalleled wit that is sure to revolutionize the social landscape, and cinematography as a whole.
MovieMadnessJun 6, 2011
BRILLIANT! This film is a must see and an excellent watch! The film is interesting,funny and action-packed! I loved it! It also has a bit of mystery and excitement that everyone enjoys!
WeKnowFilmsJun 6, 2011
Great for laughs, an amazing film that really does have you on the edge of your seat at times and rolling on the ground laughing the next! It has a pull on you! A MUST SEE!

10 OUT OF 10!
python2000Aug 13, 2013
The first movie was terrible so how they got a sequel I will never know. But even having a very young Chloe Moretz (Hit Girl) cannot save this immature piece of garbage. Fart gags galore is an alternate title for the movie. If you liked MovieThe first movie was terrible so how they got a sequel I will never know. But even having a very young Chloe Moretz (Hit Girl) cannot save this immature piece of garbage. Fart gags galore is an alternate title for the movie. If you liked Movie 43 you will like this, but I'm afraid you have some severe brain problems. Expand
MovieGoer14Dec 27, 2013
Big Mommas House 2 manages to be as smart and original as the first but fails although this sequel is more annoying, less original but it is light hearted and sweet. The whole idea of the both movies is not perfect in any sense, just cheesy,Big Mommas House 2 manages to be as smart and original as the first but fails although this sequel is more annoying, less original but it is light hearted and sweet. The whole idea of the both movies is not perfect in any sense, just cheesy, hilarious and very touching. Expand
lukechristianscApr 2, 2014
a...... Maritn Lawrence as a big fat woman is werid . i dont know what grade i am giving this
Grade ????????????????????????????????????????????????