5.9

1. BrittanyR
    Oct 24, 2006
    I loved this movie! It was wonderful! I had a few laughs now and then, yes, but I wouldn't say it didn't keep me from laughing. This movie was the kind for entertainment. Always wanting more.
  2. Jun 6, 2011
    BRILLIANT! This film is a must see and an excellent watch! The film is interesting,funny and action-packed! I loved it! It also has a bit of mystery and excitement that everyone enjoys!
  3. Jun 6, 2011
    This movie is generally good, however, the script is not amazing! One moment you are on the edge of your seat and the next you are rolling around on the floor laughing! A MUST SEE! 1O 1O 1O!
  4. May 26, 2012
    Its not the most smart action comedy of the genre, but its got laughs and the characters are actually interesting.
  5. Apr 14, 2014
    This is such a underrated movie. THIS IS A TRUE FUNNY FILM!!! Great acting, great storyline, Great humour/jokes. Classic film still watch it. 10 out of 10

1. When all's said and done, it turns out to be quite sweet-natured. OK. I laughed. So sue me.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    The sight and sound of Lawrence in fat-lady drag remains engaging throughout; script may often let him down, forcing him to keep things afloat almost single-handedly.
    Any movie that employs an oven mitt and a plumber's friend in a childbirth scene cannot be all bad, and I laughed a lot.