Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: June 2, 2000
6.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 51 Ratings
WATCH NOW
BrittanyROct 24, 2006
I loved this movie! It was wonderful! I had a few laughs now and then, yes, but I wouldn't say it didn't keep me from laughing. This movie was the kind for entertainment. Always wanting more.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
MovieMadnessJun 6, 2011
BRILLIANT! This film is a must see and an excellent watch! The film is interesting,funny and action-packed! I loved it! It also has a bit of mystery and excitement that everyone enjoys!
WeKnowFilmsJun 6, 2011
This movie is generally good, however, the script is not amazing! One moment you are on the edge of your seat and the next you are rolling around on the floor laughing! A MUST SEE! 1O 1O 1O!
grandtheftbatApr 14, 2014
This is such a underrated movie. THIS IS A TRUE FUNNY FILM!!! Great acting, great storyline, Great humour/jokes. Classic film still watch it. 10 out of 10
SimpsonFansAug 27, 2016
Tiber5Oct 22, 2016
ZilcellMay 26, 2012
Its not the most smart action comedy of the genre, but its got laughs and the characters are actually interesting.