5.6

1. Apr 14, 2014
    This is such a underrated movie. THIS IS A TRUE FUNNY FILM!!! Great acting, great storyline, Great humour/jokes. Classic film still watch it. 10 out of 10
  2. Dec 27, 2013
    Big Momma's House is not perfect in any means, but it is smart in its own way but tries to be hilarious in every single way possible and that got on nerves because it doesn't always work. The plot is smart and the characters are fun although not deep enough to make us care for them. So if you are just looking for some old school popcorn movie to watch with friends on a Saturday afternoon this is it. Expand
  3. May 26, 2012
    Its not the most smart action comedy of the genre, but its got laughs and the characters are actually interesting.
  4. Oct 3, 2011
    Epic movie that I love to see the week-ends with the family, just hate how Often they are passing the film on television. But either way, is a comic movie, and with a little back story.
  5. Jun 6, 2011
    BRILLIANT! This film is a must see and an excellent watch! The film is interesting,funny and action-packed! I loved it! It also has a bit of mystery and excitement that everyone enjoys!
  6. Jun 6, 2011
    This movie is generally good, however, the script is not amazing! One moment you are on the edge of your seat and the next you are rolling around on the floor laughing! A MUST SEE! 1O 1O 1O!

1. When all's said and done, it turns out to be quite sweet-natured. OK. I laughed. So sue me.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    The sight and sound of Lawrence in fat-lady drag remains engaging throughout; script may often let him down, forcing him to keep things afloat almost single-handedly.
    Any movie that employs an oven mitt and a plumber's friend in a childbirth scene cannot be all bad, and I laughed a lot.