5.8

1. Mar 3, 2011
    They should stop making these. They either have good salesman or really stupid investors, i would like to know how and who does the research before they invest into these movies.
  2. Feb 26, 2011
    Just 2 words are needed to describe this movie: Corney & Awkward. OMG, Boy was this thee worse movie Ive ever went to the movies to see!! For the first time, I actually couldn't wait for it to be over. This was a total waste of Money. I cant believe people actually have the nerve to give this a 10. For once I actually agree with the critics on this one(rare). The other two 'Big Mommas' wasJust 2 words are needed to describe this movie: Corney & Awkward. OMG, Boy was this thee worse movie Ive ever went to the movies to see!! For the first time, I actually couldn't wait for it to be over. This was a total waste of Money. I cant believe people actually have the nerve to give this a 10. For once I actually agree with the critics on this one(rare). The other two 'Big Mommas' was really really good(great) & funny so I thought this one might be worth a watch but boy was I wrong, most movies fail with sequels & this is one of them. I should have trusted my instincts after watching the trailer. I did get approximately 3 laughs but that's nothing compared to the others, not much of a compliment here. This was quite utterly a Tasteless Comedy all the way through, It starts off slow, you hope it gets better but it hardly does, It wasnt even pieced together right. This was not good at all. Dont listen to the good reviews. It was actually Cringe Worthy & thats thee worse thing that can be said about any film, I was Embarrassed for the makers. Everything about it was wrong, it was awful, take it from me. Not Recommended. Expand
  3. Mar 12, 2011
    "As Unnecessary this film may be it does provide some laughs but nothing spectacular. The Story feels wasted and overused and acting is nothing short of terrible. But somehow i was surprised just enough to MILD MILD recommend it . just buy like a hair!" .. C
  4. Jul 23, 2011
    Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son is an alright film. It has a few good laughs and Martin Lawerence does a solid performance. The problems with this film is the story isnt really good at all, alot of the scenes that try to be funny are just not funny at all and that last two big momma where more funnier and better then this one. I would give this a low rental.
  5. Apr 13, 2011
    I want to say it was disappointing but that would be inaccurate because i went in knowing that it was going to be awful. I was right ! The movie is bad from top to bottom, from the poorly developed and uninteresting characters to the unrealistic and naive plot, from the humorless jokes and cheesy spontaneous songs to the lame, lame actors(and i'm not talking about Martin Lawrence which wasI want to say it was disappointing but that would be inaccurate because i went in knowing that it was going to be awful. I was right ! The movie is bad from top to bottom, from the poorly developed and uninteresting characters to the unrealistic and naive plot, from the humorless jokes and cheesy spontaneous songs to the lame, lame actors(and i'm not talking about Martin Lawrence which was pretty funny, although you couldn't laugh because any funny thing was followed by something really lame). Horrible. Expand
  6. Mar 21, 2011
    This would have been a really funny movie if it was released ten years ago. Lacked creativity; and the acting was terrible. Although there were some funny moments.
  7. Dec 27, 2013
    Like Father, Like Son is the weakest of the series and one of the worst comedies ever made. Unoriginal, unfunny and very annoying. The jokes are outdated and cliches all over the place, it was a torturous experience for me, and this Big Momma has gone way too far from the original concept of solving big smart cons and crimes into simple ones. I did not like this one.

1. Reviewed by: Marc Savlov
    Feb 24, 2011
    The comic, his career now apparently in total free fall, tackles the (dual) role(s) so broadly (no pun intended) that it's just plain annoying.
  2. Reviewed by: Andrew Schenker
    Feb 19, 2011
    Hilariously horrible when it isn't just plain awful.
  3. Reviewed by: Keith Phipps
    Feb 19, 2011
    Star Martin Lawrence, now the sole remaining element from the original "Big Momma's House" 11 years ago, looks pretty tired both in and out of makeup here.