8.6

1. Dec 29, 2014
    I just thought I'd come here and say that I need movies like this in my life. Genuine, indulgent, subtle, aching. In short, done with palpable care...
  2. Jun 5, 2012
    Piece of Advice DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE WHILE YOUR HUNGRY!!! YOU WILL RESOLVE TO CANNIBALISM! But seriously, this was a really good film. It was about two brothers who own a lovely italian restaurant with authentic cuisine.....BUT They're are losing customers fast as a new restaurant with not classical, but more 'joking around' kind of food takes all there business. Will a 'Big Night' ofPiece of Advice DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE WHILE YOUR HUNGRY!!! YOU WILL RESOLVE TO CANNIBALISM! But seriously, this was a really good film. It was about two brothers who own a lovely italian restaurant with authentic cuisine.....BUT They're are losing customers fast as a new restaurant with not classical, but more 'joking around' kind of food takes all there business. Will a 'Big Night' of cooking and preparing for a HUGE dinner party with a special guest save the restaurant? Overall, great film. Expand
  3. Jan 13, 2015
    Sometimes a movie is perfect, its rare but sometimes it happens. This is a very rare movie!

Every element of this movie works with ease and subtle perfection. There is not a bad performance by any actor involved, the script, the pace, the direction, production, heck everything about this movie makes me feel joy. It feels like a long time since a movie made me feel warm inside.

It feels like a long time since a movie made me feel warm inside.

Thank you to all involved in the making of BIG NIGHT, you've improved my life. X

In addition to their deft skill with light drama, the directors understand well-placed humor, and throw just the right amount of comedy into the mix to make Big Night fun without turning it into an outright farce.
  2. Reviewed by: Sean Means
    It's so good, so jam-packed with delights, that it leaves you gorged -- and bemoaning the fatty glop that passes for moviemaking these days.
  3. Reviewed by: Mike Clark