7.7

1. Nov 12, 2010
    Funny. But rubbish.
    If i wanted to see a grown man act like a stupid kid, i would watch a video on youtube.
    Anyone who says this movie is the best movie they have ever seen, has obviously not seen good movies.
  2. Aug 27, 2010
    This movie basically spawned my dislike of Adam Sandler. It's interesting that he always chooses to play characters that the viewer is suppose to sympathize but have no reason to deserve our sympathy. Oh, and on top of that it isn't funny - it has scenes and lines that are meant to grab our attention, but that's about it.
  3. Dec 31, 2011
    Absolutely pitiful garbage. Terribly acted, and even more pitifully written. A total and worthless piece of garbage that one should ever torture their reasoning enough to see.
  4. chw
    Jul 19, 2014
    Wtf was this?! This was one of the most retarded movies I've ever seen! One funny line. That's it! This would've been a 0, but then I had to compare this to Getaway, which was much more horrible than this!!

Overwhelming dislike - based on 13 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Richard Schickel
    One of the most execrable movies ever made. [6 March 1995, p.100]
    Sandler mugs through a back-to-school daze. [13 February 1995, p.D1]
  3. Reviewed by: Staff (Not credited)
    The film should have featured more absurd and nonsensical elements. Certainly the plot is ridiculous, and so completely illogical that to see it fall by the wayside in favor of some inspired lunacy would not have been a loss.