Universal Pictures | Release Date: February 10, 1995
6.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 244 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
EpicLadySpongeApr 30, 2016
You people still enjoy watching this and loving every single second of it? That's normally funny because every time I see people enjoying this, I cringe from every dumb brain cell coming out of those heads.
ryancarroll88Aug 27, 2010
This movie basically spawned my dislike of Adam Sandler. It's interesting that he always chooses to play characters that the viewer is suppose to sympathize but have no reason to deserve our sympathy. Oh, and on top of that it isn't funny -This movie basically spawned my dislike of Adam Sandler. It's interesting that he always chooses to play characters that the viewer is suppose to sympathize but have no reason to deserve our sympathy. Oh, and on top of that it isn't funny - it has scenes and lines that are meant to grab our attention, but that's about it. Expand
AtTheMoviesDec 31, 2011
Absolutely pitiful garbage. Terribly acted, and even more pitifully written. A total and worthless piece of garbage that one should ever torture their reasoning enough to see.
rdaviesNov 1, 2010
Leinad177Nov 12, 2010
Funny. But rubbish.
If i wanted to see a grown man act like a stupid kid, i would watch a video on youtube.
Anyone who says this movie is the best movie they have ever seen, has obviously not seen good movies.