5.8

1. Nov 14, 2011
    This is hands down the worst movie i've ever seen. It's not funny, the acting is horrible and she plot is just ridiculous. This movie made me question humanity.
  2. Mar 2, 2011
    t's a brainless gem of childish giggles and one liners. Just the right cup of tea for dull morning.
    Plus the environmental message is there (obviously)...
    Overall I chuckle every time I watch it.
  3. Apr 4, 2011
    Yes, it's dumb. It's not a great movie. But it's not absolutely terrible either, at least not terrible enough to deserve a 1. It still is good for a stupid laugh.
  4. Apr 21, 2011
    First of all let me just start off by saying that whoever says is a bad movie is a stuck up person. They have put tons of thought into making this movie and it blew my mind. Things that people waste ther money on when they should be buying this movie: Milk its a scam, Car its a conspiracy, and anything to do with Rebbeca Black cuz she sucks
  5. Sep 24, 2012
    This movie is a complete and absolute disaster.....one of the worst movies of all time.....
  6. May 17, 2011
    This movie was just insanely funny, id give it an 8 but since everyone on here either gives 10s or 0s, mostly 0's i have to give it a ten
  7. Aug 7, 2011
    this movie is a MONSTROSITY it make "Dude Where's My Car" look like a masterpiece! its not even funny. this movie is marketed toward potheads or people who don't know 1 thing about movies. DO NOT SEE THIS!!!
  8. Sep 10, 2011
    C'mon you lousy critics. This is a Stoner comedy. STONER as in smoking weed and having some buds. Just like Half Baked, when is the last time a movie critic saw the movie? Oh yeah, nothing. But I enjoyed watching Bio-Dome. Pauly Shore is a great underrated comedian and someday soon I love to see a remake if that might happens in the future. One of the greatest comedies of the 90's.
  9. May 7, 2012
    This is also a fail just like Twilight.
  10. May 30, 2012
    I'm Not A Tough Critic But This Is A Very Poorly Made Movie..
    The Acting Is Meh The Jokes Arent Even Funny..
    Rose McGowan Makes A Cameo She Act's Better Than The 2 Main Stars!
    Just Not A Funny Movie At All..
  11. Apr 20, 2013
    How could this movie be possibly bad? Mediocre acting, terrible jokes, and it's a lousy ripoff of the Bill and Ted series, which is kind of bad itself. People say you have to be stoned to enjoy this, but that's a lie. 0/10 (That means it sucks).
  12. Sep 11, 2013
    Well, come on, it's a Pauly Shore movie, so it's not going to be much to write home about. Even this knowledge, however, cannot prepare you for the pile of steaming ineptitude that this movie is.
    Shore and Baldwin deliver career-low performances, the script is woeful, with no jokes in it at all; and the direction, from first-timer, Jason Bloom is not up to par.
  13. Jan 3, 2014
    This movie is so terrible it is amazing. The irony is totally lost and the acting is awful, but I recommend this as a must-see for everybody, if not to enjoy it, to truly understand the epitome of a terrible film.
  14. Jan 20, 2014
    This movie is painful, Pauly Shore, and Stephen Baldwin are obnoxious, and annoying, there are no funny jokes whatsoever, all the humor is seeing the main characters being obnoxious, and annoying.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 10 Critics

1. Thoroughly incoherent... A dreary fizzle. [12 Jan 1996, p.C12]
  2. Shore possesses only two talents -- his ability to assume yoga-like positions and fondle his own behind, and his mystifying knack for getting starring roles in bad movies.
  3. Reviewed by: Staff (Non Credited)
    A potentially amusing comic premise -- dropping a pair of anarchic stoners into the spaced-out, sanctimonious world of New Age bio-dome enthusiasts -- gets submerged in a shower of witless gags and the feeble one-joke persona of MTV celebrity Pauly Shore.