4.2

1. Feb 1, 2012
    This movie's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's kinda weird but whatever. It's funny. I have nothing else to say.
  2. RaulM.
    Mar 9, 2004
    This was one of the best comedies I have ever seen....it's so Hilarious!!
  3. Claire
    Sep 20, 2003
    It is amazing! i havent laughed so much! Great Stuff!
  4. DanielR
    Jan 3, 2006
    I love this movie Cuba Gooding and Horatio Sanz were Fantastic together......Hilarious.
  5. AlL.
    May 2, 2003
    I loved this movie! Not only is it funny, but very enternating. Lets face it, would you like to go to a boat trip like this, or to one that has no action, fun, and laughs, I belive this movie is great!
    Jan 1, 2004
    Amazing film . Who ever does not like it have no sense of humour And great soundtrack.
  7. StacyW.
    Feb 15, 2004
    I loved this movie! I rented it but I am gonna go buy it. I could watch it over and over. I thought Cuba was as adorable as ever.
  8. BrandenB.
    Nov 2, 2003
    This movie is just so funny.
  9. ElizabethB.
    Jan 23, 2005
    I think it was a hilarious movie and I liked it.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 28 Critics

A smutty, imbecilic farce.
  2. Technically it does not qualify as one of the worst American-made movies ever. It only feels that way. The movie's offenses are too numerous to catalog.
  3. Had the ghost of Paul Lynde swanned by in a caftan-clad cameo, you couldn't find a more outdated, miscalculated collection of stale, queen-size stereotypes than those trotted out on this ship of fools.