6.2

1. May 2, 2013
    Although this movie wasn't a critical success, it certainly got the attention of movie goers and for good reason. This movie still remains one of my favorite romantic comedies ever created. With a great cast, fantastic comedy, heartfelt moments and a wonderful soundtrack...this movie delivers in every way.
  2. Dec 19, 2012
    I'm personally not a big fan of Eddie Murphy but this was a decent performance, it was nice seeing Halle Berry in this movie, and the story was good, a little cliche perhaps but fun. Average romantic comedy movie.

Boomerang is the funniest, most sophisticated movie of Eddie Murphy's career; it's a sleek, dexterous satire, with a slew of rich comic performances that remind us of everything we loved about Murphy in the first place.
  2. Reviewed by: Stephen Hunter
    The movie then becomes a story of salvation: how Murphy's Marcus, through the love of a better woman (Halle Berry) manages to rediscover both his decency and his humanity. And yet, pretty much, it stays funny. [01 Jul 1992]
  3. Reviewed by: Jay Carr
    The result is a megabudget "House Party" -- amiable, colorful, filled with glamour and style. [01 Jul 1992]