Boricua's Bond

Aug 24, 2004
    It was sexy.
  2. ChanceU.
    Jun 4, 2004
    Very good movie and i think alot of the things in it are true but it does need more positive points i mean it could've shown them getting out of that neighborhood.
  3. YaniraC.
    Apr 23, 2004
    Reason I voted 9 is because Val is a friend of mine and I've always been honest with him. Yes it does represent South Bronx, but then again I always told him he needs more positivity in the film. I had friends that liked it and ones who didn't. I think the point was to put real people who also live in the Bronx, Washington Heights and Brooklyn, and though it was a little Reason I voted 9 is because Val is a friend of mine and I've always been honest with him. Yes it does represent South Bronx, but then again I always told him he needs more positivity in the film. I had friends that liked it and ones who didn't. I think the point was to put real people who also live in the Bronx, Washington Heights and Brooklyn, and though it was a little exagerated (Remember Axel having sex in the diner) it did portray reality. There are corrupt cops, kids who use drugs, have sex for money, and back stab each other all the time. (I have friends like that too) Yes when you have a group of friends there will always be drama, and that is what Boricua's Bond represents, life's Drama. Expand
  4. PureLily
    Apr 3, 2004
    First time I saw Boricua's Bond was back in 2002 on HBO Latino. I thought it was good because these days, you don't see movies like that anymore. I never once saw it again till this past weekend, but this time with my boyfriend. He loved it too. To me, it was real because it shows you the natural beauty of real life situations.
  5. Annette
    Jul 9, 2002
    Great movie, well done Val Lik and all of the wonderful cast. Great actors, I do hope to see more of them in the future. Don't listen to what the critics say, they're not the real audience. :)
  6. Ashley
    Aug 2, 2001
    It was one of the best movies I've seen a long time! Val Lik did an excellent job, and I can't wait to see more from him in the future. I also hope that Frankie Negron does more films because he's a talented actor and not bad to look at either. lol

Despite its incoherence and inaudible dialogue, this slice-of-life film manages to be simultaneously thuggish and platitudinous.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    At the most basic level, Boricua's Bond is at war with itself.
  3. If you haven't had enough of the Central Park rampage videos showing human nature at its worst, you could always pay to see Boricua's Bond.