8.6

1. Jul 29, 2011
    One Of The Greatest Films Ever Made In The History Of Ciema.Braveheart Is Truly A Great Film,Action Sequences Were Superb So Was Music So Was The Film
  2. Mar 2, 2014
    Braveheart is a superb film, which goes under your skin and really fascinates. Great soundtrack and the battle sequences are among the best even today and the fact that the movie is actually 20 years old just shows how good they are.
  3. Jul 21, 2012
    one of the best fiction based on a historical event! Superlike for acting,story,photography,music and thrill that truly connects with audience. hats off mel
  4. Jan 5, 2012
    Braveheart was an epic. It was the high point of Mel Gibson's career as both an actor and director. Though it is not historically accurate, there is some truth to the storyline and the characters, and that truth is enough to build a wonderful movie that has left viewers spellbound since 1995. People are still spellbound and its close to seventeen years later and Braveheart is still a household name and is a first experience epic for most children. This movie combines the blood and gore of a war movie with the intense plot line of a drama. It is a work of art to say the least. Braveheart will go down in history as one of the greatest movies ever made. Expand
  5. Feb 13, 2012
    Although it may be historically inaccurate, Braveheart is a very compelling and memorable film. The acting, story, and war scenes are great. Definitely one of my favorite movies.
  6. Nov 9, 2012
    Just really good. You take an intriguing story from history, mix it together with a camera, some fine actors, a pinch of badassery supplied by one Mel Gibson and a heavy infusion of thought, care and execution and you get something really rewarding.
  7. Dec 13, 2012
    Braveheart deserves 100/100 rating. This movie is incredible with its natural and emotional scenes, with epic battles, sieges and ambushes. It might be not quite right historically but as movie it is perfect, so I see no reason not to rate it 10.
  8. May 16, 2013
    the best movie ever it was everthing good in a movie and if you give this movie lower than a 9 than you dont know good movies alright dont listen to those haters to this movie mel gibson was amazing in this movie and he is the best actor ever
  9. Jul 10, 2013
    Regardless of the fact that it may not be factually accurate this film is still an epic piece of screenplay. I can't fault it and it has been my one of my all time favourite films since it's release.
  10. Jul 18, 2013
    A film full of so much heart, emotion, well written script, amazing acting, beautiful music and scenery is packed into this amazing film with such elegance and style. No wonder it won Best Film of 1995. A beautifully motivating film. Beautiful.
  11. Jul 9, 2014
    Braveheart is an awesome film. It tells a story how Scots became free. Acting is on the highest level, Mel Gibson raised to the challenge too and his acting is also outstanding. In this film is not missing extremely breathtaking scenes. Slow motion scenes are remarkably well made and fit to moments in the film. The film has a brilliant soundtrack. Wounds and scenes of battles are intensely realistic. I can't understand how director, Mel Gibson, made it. I honestly recommend this superb film. Expand
  12. chw
    Sep 14, 2014
    Braveheart was amazing. Not at all a waste of time, even coming from Mel Gibson, who stars and directs the film. He's definitely done his very best here.
  13. May 9, 2014
    A masterpiece. Makes me feel an entire range of emotions. It made me laugh, cry and cheer on William Wallace and there resistance as they went into battle. It has everything a good film should contain and it's damn entertaining for 3 hour flick. One of the best film ever, a must see.
  14. Jun 2, 2014
    William Wallace/ Braveheart

The movie Brave heart is an epic story based on true historical events. In the late 1200 a boy named William Wallace was born. After the English takes his land kills his brother, father, and wife he begins a revolt. This revolution ends up taking on epic proportions. The reason this revolution becomes so powerful is mainly because of William Wallace. He just
    is a motivational leader and his undying belief in freedom is contagious. In fact before one of the bigger battles of the movie Wallace makes the quote, “Sure I’d love to settle down, have a farm, and raise a family. But I can’t do any of that, not without the English taking it. I’m willing to lay down my life for others so that they may live the dream that I have. ” It was his belief in freedom and a land of their own that helps him lead his troops so well.
    Not only is the plot amazing, but the actors who preform it are truly stunning. Throughout the movie you can feel it, as Mel Gibson (William Wallace) yearns for a better life. Every time Wallace loses someone you care about you can feel the pain in your heart too. Also when Wallace was betrayed to the English you felt everything in you die a little bit. This movie and the actors within it really help you respect and treasure the freedom we have now. It was because of great men like William Wallace that anyone has any true freedom.
    The impact of this movie is incredible. I can guarantee that anyone who sees this movie will have a hard time not screaming freedom randomly. Personally I felt that all the themes of this movie were life changing, and impacted the way I’ll think of day to day life forever. In my opinion the only place this movie fell short was it wasn’t long enough. I would advise anyone who wants to live life to its fullest to watch this movie.
    -Patrick Brooks
  15. Aug 30, 2014
    this movie, made me cry, it made me cry tears of joy. I'm a grown ass man, but this movie man, this movie just cant allow you to comprehend how amazingly brilliant it is. it makes me cry with such happiness because this movie made me feel, like i was Wallace himself. if anything, we need a movie with as much 'epicness' to make this world know, when we say movies, we mean business. FOR FAT PEOPLE RIGHTS!!! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Sean Means
    Gibson's raw energy and storytelling power in Braveheart are undeniable. If the film doesn't meet his ambitions, it's because he set the bar so high.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Schickel
    Braveheart is too much, too late.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Rainer
    Never tries to confuse our loyalties or question the strategies of our hero or bring home the all-embracing soul-destroying horrors of war for all sides. Braveheart may be rip-roaring, but it isn't all that brave.