First Look International | Release Date: July 27, 2001
WATCH NOW
GennaroR.Jul 3, 2004
Too good to be true!
JoanG.S.Aug 13, 2001
Sure this is an old theme but never before treated with such whimsey, I laughed throughout as did most of the audience. Great cast, great direction. For us who are starved for good comedy...this is a must see!
KimW.Apr 18, 2004
A gentle and endearing film about human nature and relationships. The plot may be somewhat unrealistic and far-fetched, but it works very well in terms of keeping the viewer interested in what will happen next. There's plenty of subtle A gentle and endearing film about human nature and relationships. The plot may be somewhat unrealistic and far-fetched, but it works very well in terms of keeping the viewer interested in what will happen next. There's plenty of subtle humor delightfully presented in a way that only Italian film makers are capable. Whatever flaws the film may have are easily overlooked by its very competent acting and directing. The underlying message of the film is simple and uplifting: that it is never too late or too hopeless to find love and happiness. Expand
BKidmanApr 2, 2005
I love this movie. I have watched it at least 10 times in the last six months and it never gets old. It is well acted and so cute it makes you feel good.