3.9

1. Jun 5, 2014
    Two bi-polar woman with far too much money and time on their hands seek to destroy each others weddings through a series of photo montages and Candice Bergen's blathering narration.
  2. Nov 16, 2013
    Bride Wars leaves me fighting for survival.
    The movie isn't funny, rarely entertaining, and overall just bad. The acting is poor to average, and the concept is silly. The drama is overdone, and there is no substance whatsoever.
  3. Jun 28, 2013
    I wonder how i even managed to sit through this. Once again Anne represents why she is horrible. This is a career killer along with that French musical trash she made
  4. Feb 24, 2013
    Don't' let the unfavorable reviews fool you. Bride Wars is a decent Rom-Com with heart that's surprisingly entertaining. Plus, I love Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson.
  5. Feb 20, 2012
    I just wanted to rate the most awful film I've ever seen, stuck on a plane whith nothing else to watch. This is absurd, the two actress must be ashame of that movie and never presente it in their curriculum vitae.
  6. Feb 12, 2012
    Besides the huge amount of cliches and the large lack of laughs, along with the self referential story; the film has a surprising amount of heart, and solid performances from Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson. I give this movie 36%.
  7. Oct 28, 2011
    The movie was fairly entertaining but a little on the goofy side and with many parts unbelievable. Hathaway had drawn my attention into this one - and other than that the story was mildly interesting even though a bit ludicrous (not in a good way). I still have to give it above average though... not the worst or close to it.
  8. Oct 1, 2011
    I absolutely loved it. It was great. It had the right people to play each character. The acting was fantastic and the movie was very entertaining and hillariouse espesially the part were that one girl gets her hair died blue. When I first saw this movie I was like oh my gosh this is wonderful but not as great as twilight but I will say that all of the other reviews are way to mean and harsh. Do not be a devil. Expand
  9. Aug 25, 2011
    To spare you an experience that only I can only describe as being less preferable than colonic irrigation, let me describe to you Bride Wars in the best way I can: "Two awful women who are best friends, because awful people stick to their own kind, discover that they are getting married on the same day. After they both rapidly change into a harder level of awful human beings, the kind that hate each other, they engage in 90 minutes of painfully unfunny sitcom set-ups, which we're supposed to enjoy because they are terrible people doing terrible things to each other. Then, contrivances arrive, patch everything up, and the movie ends with a BFF message, even though these two did horrible things to each other." Excuse, I'm going to ponder whether or not this job is worth it. Expand
  10. Jun 10, 2011
    Bad. Re-he-he-healy bad. Story doesn't make sense, characters are unlikable and off putting, humor is tasteless and mean spirited and plot holes are a commonplace. Instead of the two brides fight, couldn't they just have a DOUBLE WEDDING!!?!!? They even mention it on the beginning of the film when they were children with the word "double wedding" completely and utterly mentioned. If that happened then the film would be finished straight away. Awful. Just awful Expand
  11. Dec 13, 2010
    There is something hateful about this movie. Sure, our leading ladies look good on the outside, but underneath they are vindictive and cut throat. I am sure that seriousness about weddings was the intention, but it always seems to go too far...it's almost unsettling. That and am I the only one who thought Kate Hudson looked good with blue hair?

1. Bride Wars pretends to be a satire of wedding mania, but since there's virtually nothing else to the movie, the satire comes depressingly close to endorsement.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    A shrill, mechanical comedy.
    Bride Wars is pretty thin soup. The characters have no depth or personality, no quirks or complications, no conversation.