Broken Bridges

1. ElsieteeT.
    Jan 8, 2007
    I absolutely LOVED this movie! I thought Toby did an excellent job, and even though the plot was somewhat predictable, I thought it was portrayed in a creative and believable manner. The soundtrack was wonderful! Three thumbs up!
  2. JanellaS.
    Mar 10, 2007
    I have watched this movie several times now. Always a good place to stop when flipping channels. The final song leaves me in tears everytime. And the performances are great - I forget that it is Toby's first. It is a little predictable, but it doesn't just jump from begining to end without some emotional dues paid.
  3. JanetB.
    Jan 25, 2007
    My husband and family have watched this about 6 times. It's a KEEPER! It touched many aspects of everyday life and how people struggle through everyday events. I read the review above and disagree completely. The actors did a great job and Toby has a great future in the movie business after this. We need more movies like this.
  4. DeannaP.
    Jul 29, 2007
    I enjoyed it throughly. Clean without sex, drugs and violence. Really nice to see this... all the actors were great and I love Toby's songs. any of them . The girl is great singer.. thanks Toby and all.
  5. LayneH.
    Dec 16, 2006
    I thought Broken Bridges was incredible! It's one of my favorite movies of all time. It's about life, and it's ups and downs. It stirred my heart. Lindsey Haun's performance of "Broken" was wonderful. Why is she not a Country Music superstar? "Broken" is my #1 on CMT's Top-20.
  6. AmandaM.
    Nov 27, 2008
    I think that this was one of the best movies that I have ever seen. I love movies based in the south. Toby Keith and Lindsay Haun are awesome.
  7. HeatherB.
    Jan 10, 2007
    Toby should make more movie's like this one. We had a house full when we watched this movie and there was not a dry eye in the house when this movie was over.
  8. JimmieS.
    May 7, 2007
    It has some truely touching scenes that make you believe that there is some hope in broken relationships.
  9. KimL.
    Feb 1, 2007
    Don't care what the critics say...I LOVED this movie! It's a great movie for the whole family. Toby Keith was great and Lindsey Haun's "Broken" was wonderful.
  10. TeresaB.
    Mar 15, 2007
    This movie was wonderful. Toby Keith did a great job as well as the other actors. It was predictable but I loved the turns that it took to get there. Lindsey has a wonderful voice and "Broken" is a song that really touched me. We could use more movies like this.
  11. JulieL.
    Dec 20, 2006
    I watched it last night and I have talked about it all day. It was a great movie. It touched many aspects of everyday life and strugglesmany people face today. I thought all actors were great. Two thumbs up from me.
  12. JodieS.
    Sep 29, 2006
    I think it was a nice feel good movie and the acting was excellent.
  13. ChelseaB.
    Dec 6, 2007
    I only saw part of the middle and the end but i ABSOLUTELY LOVED this movie and I wish that I had it. my favorite part was the end when she sang that beautiful song.
  14. DonD.
    Feb 11, 2007
    My wife and I loved this movie. The music was fantastic and we thoroughly enjoyed watching the movie. Wish more movies were like this one.
  15. AlexandraB.
    Feb 15, 2007
    I thoroughly enjoyed watching this movie, even though Burt Reynolds was in it. Loved the music and thought Willy Nelson duet was terrific
  16. JacieB.
    Feb 25, 2007
    Just watched this great movie....Toby Keith was excellent...don't care what the critics say. Just because it doesn't have graphic violence, nudity or profanity in it doesn't make a good movie. Movie makers need to take heed about what WE want in a great movie! Real tear-jerker at the end!

1. Director Goldmann, who cut his teeth directing videos for Shania Twain and Faith Hill, never misses a chance to punch-up an emotional scene with a contrived, heart-melting music performance by one or more of his stars.
    Keith is an awkward, galumphing presence, but he's more fun to watch than Kelly Preston as the girl's uptight mother.
  3. Keith -- a consistent hit-maker who wrote the controversial 9/11 song "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue" -- has a future in movies if he wants it. Hopefully, they'll be better ones than this.