5.9

1. Mar 9, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. If you want a movie with no plot progression, setting, or acting this is a movie for you.
    If you ever wanted to watch Bill Murray sit on the couch silently for minutes at a time, you my friend are in for a treat.
    If you want to accentuate the monotony of life by watching a movie where nothing happens, and nobody goes anywhere and like life has no conclusions stop right here you found the one.
    If you want a movie that actually entertains then stop reading this and go find any other movie.
  2. Nov 2, 2010
    I love Bill Murray. With that out of the way you might want to take my review with caution because it seems not everyone thinks this movie is great. I find slow depressing movies very touching and I simply like the way I feel and connect with these type of films. If you can relate to this then you need to go rent or even buy this movie ASAP.

1. Reviewed by: David Ansen
    Funny, bittersweet, its understatement yielding surprising depth charges, Broken Flowers is a triumph of close observation and telling details.
    Broken Flowers may be too low-key for laugh junkies, but Jarmusch fills his sharply observed comedy with wonderful mischief. The mix of humor and heartbreak brings out the best in Murray.
  3. It skips merrily along the surface with its over-the-top vignettes but never seems to arrive at a destination. Nevertheless, the journey is more than half the fun as every actor attacks his role with relish.