5.4

1. Nov 5, 2011
    Antonine Fuqua's "Brooklyn's Finest" passes its exaggerated cliches and foolish dialogue to present a grim, realistic buddy cop environment with powerful acting from veteran actors.
  2. Sep 16, 2010
    In my eyes, Antoine Fuqua is a one hit wonder, much like Carl Douglasâ
  3. Sep 6, 2010
    i loved this movie.. great premis and great acting no doubt. It was great to see wesley snipes back at it . He was gone for a while and its a good think he did not loose his skills http://fatbikez.com
  4. Nov 2, 2010
    A Film Review By: Sam Fragoso

"Brooklyn's Finest"

**1/2

In my opinion Brooklyn's Finest was an average movie at best. I think I might of expected so much because of the great cast thats in it. It feels like something is missing towards then end and the ending is some what unpredictable but for me it wasn't my favorite film by Fuqua. Overall the movie was average at best and I say "Rent it".
  5. Dec 14, 2010
    I bought this movie on Blu-Ray for $9.99 and hoped that I purchased a good movie, but when I started watching the movie I realized I was wrong. This movie should be called Brooklyn's Crappiest because that's what it is. As a person that grew up in Brooklyn, NY in between Sunset Park and Bay Ridge, believe me when I say this is not Brooklyn's Finest. The only thing this movie has right is the scenery and that's not saying much, but because it made me almost feel like I was back in BK it gets a 6 out of 10. I wanted to see these so called "Finest" at their finest hour(s) not their worst hour(s). This movie almost makes Brooklyn look bad in most peoples eyes when sadly it really is not. Brooklyn and Queens are by far the best and nicest places to live in New York City. If you want to watch a good movie checkout: The Departed, American Gangster, or even Serpico. Expand
  6. Dec 23, 2010
    This movie has 3 stories intertwined with each other. I like these kind of movies; some are excellent like â

1. Here, due in large measure to a highly derivative screenplay, the director allows several reckless, unprofessional cops drive the movie into utter nonsense.
  2. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    It’s more like "Hamlet" -- the ending, at least, with enough blood and corpses to fill a housing project. The only thing missing is a point, which Fuqua circles for two hours without landing.
    Fuqua's portrait of Brooklyn is brutal and gritty; if only his characters were as vivid.