7.3

1. Mar 12, 2013
    This is one of the first Jim Carrey movies i watched! It will have a special place in my heart forever! One of the greatest movie experiences from my childhood!
  2. CriticBrothers
    May 30, 2003
    This movie has soul power. It has a good blend of comedy and drama. It is one of those rare films that makes you laugh and cry. And also included a good message. Some might say this movie is cheesy but they are ignorant and this movie is better than the matrix reloaded.
  3. JamieW.
    Jul 9, 2003
    Is it me or are these review people way too serious about films? The best was 80%? This film had me laughing all the way through and I believe it was a brilliant film in which Jim Carrey showed us his true talent. My message to the reviewers - lighten up!
  4. SunnyY.
    May 26, 2003
    I think this movie is cool, and I dunno why many people gave it such a low mark, what do you expect? Philosophy or anything more deeper? This is a comedy, come on, just have a laugh and that's it, and it's hilarious. Personally I like the message carried by the movie, that is don't pray for everything and ask why god doesn't fulfilll your dream, be the miracle I think this movie is cool, and I dunno why many people gave it such a low mark, what do you expect? Philosophy or anything more deeper? This is a comedy, come on, just have a laugh and that's it, and it's hilarious. Personally I like the message carried by the movie, that is don't pray for everything and ask why god doesn't fulfilll your dream, be the miracle yourself. I think this movie motivate people somehow, and thus it's a good movie, for everyone. Expand
  5. F.F.
    Dec 30, 2005
    A gem.
  8. AimeeB.
    Jan 1, 2004
    I loved this movie..Jim Carrey is the Best Actor ever. This movie is hilarious when he mimics the other guy. Second to Liar Liar of my favourite Jim movies. Both the same director, Tom Shadyac.
  9. MattH.
    Apr 5, 2004
    Awesome movie. Ace Vanturia Pet Detective is still my favorite.
  10. RobertC.
    Jan 10, 2005
    I Love this movie but it's not the best!! it's good.
  11. LindsayG.
    May 29, 2003
    Bruce Almighty was a great movie, that i would have no problem going and seeing again. Jim Carey is a very humerous actor and is awesome at what he does, this made the movie what is was. Although there is some language and violence, and a scene of sexuality i found that it was still a good movie, and as long as you are using good jugdement and can handle a little humor, it is definatly Bruce Almighty was a great movie, that i would have no problem going and seeing again. Jim Carey is a very humerous actor and is awesome at what he does, this made the movie what is was. Although there is some language and violence, and a scene of sexuality i found that it was still a good movie, and as long as you are using good jugdement and can handle a little humor, it is definatly worth watching. I gave it a 9 out of 10 because it was very entertaining, and Jim Carey makes any comedy worth that score. Although it received some bad reviews, i think if you are a fan of Jim careys work, and feel like watching a funny, out of this world movie, you will love it as much as i did. Expand
  12. TyT.
    May 31, 2003
    4 stars awesome.
  13. Phatman
    Jun 21, 2003
    Not bad, some funny parts, but you don't have to see this in theatres. Just rent it when it comes out. But I give this a 10 for Jennifer Aniston's orgasm.
  14. CraigK.
    Jun 27, 2003
    I thought that this film was very funny. I was laughing all the way through it. I think it is Jim Carrey's best movie yet.
  15. BillT.
    May 15, 2004
    I have to rate this movie as my new all-time favorite! Yes, it was cute. Yes, it was pretty funny. But, even more important was the spiritually insightful writing of the concept of the storyline!
  16. JamesD.
    Dec 19, 2003
    One of jim's best films ever, Nice car by the way!
  17. BenW.
    Oct 22, 2003
    One of the funniest movies i have ever seen. jim carrey is the funniest person on the face of the earth.
  18. RitaS.
    May 24, 2003
    Wonderful, Jim Carrey at his best!
  19. SindyM.
    May 26, 2003
    I thought it was hilarious; it had great acting the funniest lines and every thing else you can think of.
  20. CarreyFan
    May 28, 2003
    The plot doesn't work to well. I dont care, carrey was hilarious anyhow.
  21. KevinN.
    May 29, 2003
    This is by far one of the funniest movies i have seen in a long. jim carey should get an award of being able to actually get through the filming of a movie like this without dieing from laughter. i recommend this to everyone.
  22. SamanthaT.
    Jan 19, 2004
    *~*i thought it was hilarious,specially the news caster part,lol ha ha ...Jim Carrey is my favourite actor*~*!!!!FUNNY
  23. Oct 3, 2011
    Finally someone remembered to do a movie that demonstrates what we all want when life does not go as we planned. It is a very successful film, both effects, histories and even comedy. I know there's a new movie, but I do not see as only the summary of the film could see how the film would be complete. But since now I'm talking about the Bruce Almighty, the story involves a little bit ofFinally someone remembered to do a movie that demonstrates what we all want when life does not go as we planned. It is a very successful film, both effects, histories and even comedy. I know there's a new movie, but I do not see as only the summary of the film could see how the film would be complete. But since now I'm talking about the Bruce Almighty, the story involves a little bit of everything, greed, anger, love, comedy, and it all mixed by a good director makes a beautiful piece like this. Expand
  24. Jun 7, 2013
    For some reason this is my favourite movie in the world I watch it over and over again without getting bored. First of all there's the extremely talented Jim Carrey who never ceases to spread uncontrollable laughter. However his collaboration with the legendary Morgan Freeman makes this a million times better than his other films. The choice of him as God is so convincing that i actuallyFor some reason this is my favourite movie in the world I watch it over and over again without getting bored. First of all there's the extremely talented Jim Carrey who never ceases to spread uncontrollable laughter. However his collaboration with the legendary Morgan Freeman makes this a million times better than his other films. The choice of him as God is so convincing that i actually BELIEVE in Morgan Freeman now. If you want to have a good time with your friends this is the movie for you! One does not simply dislike the Carrey comedy... Expand
  25. Mar 18, 2015
    This is great movie people search this movie in Hindi and Urdu here i found a website for this.

Aniston, as a sweet kindergarten teacher and fiancee, shows again (after "The Good Girl") that she really will have a movie career.
    Like his (Carrey) early work, it's not a particularly good film -- insipidly staged, inanely plotted, too weak to withstand the weight of any inquiries into logic or continuity -- but Carrey's energetic mugging, particularly early on, makes it relatively painless.
  3. The screenplay doesn't ultimately make much sense. Carrey is a unique comic talent, though, and Freeman and Aniston back him up with such sensitive supporting performances that the film almost works if you can suspend enough disbelief to swallow its fantastic premise.