6.9

1. Mar 12, 2013
    This is one of the first Jim Carrey movies i watched! It will have a special place in my heart forever! One of the greatest movie experiences from my childhood!
  2. Oct 3, 2011
    Finally someone remembered to do a movie that demonstrates what we all want when life does not go as we planned. It is a very successful film, both effects, histories and even comedy. I know there's a new movie, but I do not see as only the summary of the film could see how the film would be complete. But since now I'm talking about the Bruce Almighty, the story involves a little bit of everything, greed, anger, love, comedy, and it all mixed by a good director makes a beautiful piece like this. Expand
  3. Jun 7, 2013
    For some reason this is my favourite movie in the world I watch it over and over again without getting bored. First of all there's the extremely talented Jim Carrey who never ceases to spread uncontrollable laughter. However his collaboration with the legendary Morgan Freeman makes this a million times better than his other films. The choice of him as God is so convincing that i actually BELIEVE in Morgan Freeman now. If you want to have a good time with your friends this is the movie for you! One does not simply dislike the Carrey comedy... Expand

Aniston, as a sweet kindergarten teacher and fiancee, shows again (after "The Good Girl") that she really will have a movie career.
    Like his (Carrey) early work, it's not a particularly good film -- insipidly staged, inanely plotted, too weak to withstand the weight of any inquiries into logic or continuity -- but Carrey's energetic mugging, particularly early on, makes it relatively painless.
  3. The screenplay doesn't ultimately make much sense. Carrey is a unique comic talent, though, and Freeman and Aniston back him up with such sensitive supporting performances that the film almost works if you can suspend enough disbelief to swallow its fantastic premise.