Buddy Boy

7.5

1. CourtneyM.
    May 10, 2004
    This movie was absolutly interesting...I've been pondering on the thought of the ending,what could have happend. Oh,the wretchedly wonderfull wonderment!!! I suggest anyone seeing it, indeed.
  2. MichaelK.
    Nov 6, 2005
    Powerfully acted by the wonderful Gillien and Tyrell, this wickedly dark journey into madness makes you question just what goes on behind the doors and eyes of anyone you meet. This is not your typical suspense film and viewers should be warned that it will appeal most to film lovers who enjoy something outside the mainstream. Like a voyeur, the audiance is left without all the answers Powerfully acted by the wonderful Gillien and Tyrell, this wickedly dark journey into madness makes you question just what goes on behind the doors and eyes of anyone you meet. This is not your typical suspense film and viewers should be warned that it will appeal most to film lovers who enjoy something outside the mainstream. Like a voyeur, the audiance is left without all the answers and left to reflect and come to one's own conclusions. Highly recommended! Expand
  3. AlexandraN.
    Apr 28, 2004
    Great movie. For people like me who hate contrived, Hollywood films. This is a great movie. the performances are fabulous and the film is very artfully directed. Not for all tastes I?ll admit but a great movie.
  4. CarrieW.
    Nov 14, 2006
    A tad overblown in the "emo teen" I must take myself too seriously category but intriguing nontheless in a sort of "Rosemary's Baby" or "The Tenant" sort of spooky. Got under my skin still and made me itch..though the dark quality was just a bit overdone.

1. Reviewed by: Ernest Hardy
    Lost its chance to be anything but an endurance test for the viewer.
    Mark Hanlon's ridiculous and repellent hash of "Repulsion" and "Psycho," with scenic elements of "Seven" thrown in for good measure.
    Such a compellingly repulsive freak show it's hard to pay attention to any serious concerns.