5.7

1. Feb 11, 2013
    Hope I look that ripped when I am 66 years old. This is another action movie retro film riding on the success of the Expendables movies. We got one good Expendables film and now we get Arnie, Willis, and of course Stallone shoveled into their own me too action fiestas. If you are a fan of action films and old people jokes then this is the year for you! Oh, this is a movie review not a rantHope I look that ripped when I am 66 years old. This is another action movie retro film riding on the success of the Expendables movies. We got one good Expendables film and now we get Arnie, Willis, and of course Stallone shoveled into their own me too action fiestas. If you are a fan of action films and old people jokes then this is the year for you! Oh, this is a movie review not a rant column. Sorry, the movie is a great Stallone movie. As it should be being directed by the master of this genre. Expand
  2. Feb 4, 2013
    This movie was a lot of fun. It is exactly what the trailers show it to be. I am glad Stallone is back. Very fun movie. If you like Cobra, Get Carter, The Specialist, or any of his other movies along this line, you will like this one. And isn't entertainment what we go to the movies for?
  3. Feb 14, 2013
    A total throwback to the 80's action, amazing, just amazing, you will have a great time watching this movie if you enjoy those full action movies from the past.
  4. Feb 16, 2013
    Bullet to the head is a great film, like Arnie's The last stand this film manages to entertain you throughout time. It makes you pretend it's a 1900's crime thriller. Sylvester kicks ass throughout the film, sung Kang is good as a cop and Jason momoa is the ultimate gangster. The killer vs killer style is very well done by director Walter hill. I enjoyed bullet to the head, a must watch.Bullet to the head is a great film, like Arnie's The last stand this film manages to entertain you throughout time. It makes you pretend it's a 1900's crime thriller. Sylvester kicks ass throughout the film, sung Kang is good as a cop and Jason momoa is the ultimate gangster. The killer vs killer style is very well done by director Walter hill. I enjoyed bullet to the head, a must watch. But not as good as movies like pulp fiction, but just good time pass kick ass action. So, 7/10 is my review. Expand
  5. Jun 9, 2013
    Now I am quick to call out a crap action movie but I gotta say that it's suprisingly pretty good. The acting is solid and the story, while a bit generic, is enjoyable. I love the action scenes though, Not too gory and rather realistic as well. It's a prett enjoyable movie and worth checking out.
  6. Feb 4, 2013
    This was a very good action movie. Nothing more, nothing less. Personally, I thought Stallone looked great for his age, regardless of how he got there. If you go in with zero expectations, then you deserve to be disappointed. This ain't Shakespeare, folks. It's a rough and ready popcorn movie that just happens to be done very well.
  7. Feb 2, 2013
    Good action movie. A little more than the previews. Not to over the top. Good pacing. Last 15 to 20 minutes were a bit nonsensical. But still a good movie.
  8. May 28, 2013
    Awesome 80's throwback right here! Great action, no CGI. This is how it's supposed to be done. Sly might be getting old but he can still smash on some baddies just as good as anyone else. The axe fight was really fun. Keep it up Sly.
  9. Jan 19, 2014
    It was a good movie. There was a lot of action during the whole of the movie and the specials effects were pretty good. Sometimes, the scripts had no sense and some scenes were annoying.
  10. Jan 22, 2014
    A surprisingly old-school feeling action movie that plays well off of Stallone. The action is solid and realistic, and there's even some decently funny moments. Outside of the slow start my only real complaint withthe movie is that it puts too much emphasis on the plot, which is overly familiar and the team up theme of the movie ends up going nowhere. Still, if you're a Stallone fan or areA surprisingly old-school feeling action movie that plays well off of Stallone. The action is solid and realistic, and there's even some decently funny moments. Outside of the slow start my only real complaint withthe movie is that it puts too much emphasis on the plot, which is overly familiar and the team up theme of the movie ends up going nowhere. Still, if you're a Stallone fan or are just looking for an action movie with an old-school feel, then this will provide for a good watch. It's not great, but it's still enjoyable. Expand
  11. Feb 14, 2014
    this is a good movie even if Sylvester Stallone is in it, not a big fan but this movie is a good one from him.
    Jason Momoa does his job well and is a great actor, the action is ok could be better

1. Reviewed by: Jordan Hoffman
    Feb 26, 2013
    Unfortunately the bulk of the picture is cut together like a beer commercial on poorly lit cheap video without much panache. Unless primary colors with a gauzy halo is panache.
  2. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    Feb 8, 2013
    It's done with affection, so it's hard to begrudge Hill for indulging in a postcard cliché or two. After all, it - like Hill's movie as a whole - certainly beats a bullet to the head.
    The upshot is a shoot-‘em-up with a lean palette and relatively streamlined carnage, wet but not sloppy. It can almost pass for “classical.”